Lost

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Oct 19th 2006, 9:38 pm

Whoo!!!! I sort of thought that Locke, Eko, or Desmond should have died in the magnetic hatch blast thing. I'm glad they didn't, though, because there is still so much more to their stories. However, I think that the writers could kill off one of the major characters. That might renew fear and reality on the island. I don't know who, though. They all seem so vital now to the plots.

"So, like, the hatch blew off your underwear..."

HAHAHA! I love Hurley!
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 19th 2006, 9:48 pm

Jody Barsch* wrote:The polar bear is Back!!!
:lol:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: Lost

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jan 17th 2008, 7:24 pm

Who else is counting down the days?!! Although this break between seasons has been so much easier to take than the previous ones.

I can't believe I posted a polar bear. I'm so weird. :?
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 18th 2008, 4:06 am

Haha, that polar bear post still cracks me up! When I clicked on this thread to see the new post, I saw the polar bear and laughed. Still funny!

I didn't watch Lost all of last season. Or even the season before that, I think. I watched all of the first season, some of the second season, and then a few random episodes here or there so now it's like when I'm home sick and I can watch Days of Our Lives - I remember the old characters and then I cobble together what has happened and who all the new people are and then promptly forget about the show until the next time I have an occasion to watch.

BUT I saw the commercials for the season premiere, and I have to admit I got sucked back in. I just might have to start watching again!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jun 4th 2008, 3:53 am

I was really hoping for a polar bear sighting in the season finale. :cry: Maybe they *disappeared*. :mrgreen: My thanks go out to the LOST writers for not leaving us with such unbearable cliffhangers for the past two seasons -- seasons one & two's were crazy.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !