New or Old shows this season

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
adam
Three Rivers Resident

New or Old shows this season

Post by adam » Sep 18th 2001, 11:23 am

Hey i was just wondering what shows New/Old are you going to be watching this season. I plan on watching Buffy, Dark Angel, Dawson's Creek, and Dead Last when i remember to watch it. the only other shows that look good and i might watch are Undeclared, and Smallville. thats it, all the rest look like poop. on a side note dawson's creek doesn't seem like it will do all that great and could die :( and buffy is dead but is supose to come back which might kill the show and for dark angel it's jessica alba need i say more :O smallvill looks cool because its SUPERMAN! and undeclared lookes good i don't know why but it does. thats what i plan to watch when i'm not working or doing something else.

SodaJerk
Tino

Re: New or Old shows this...

Post by SodaJerk » Sep 18th 2001, 12:10 pm

I saw an ad for that 'undeclared' show, and to me it looks like the ads I've seen for those 'American Pie' movies... As a TV show. I might be wrong.
Hey, I think Rufus Wainwright's dad's in that show. Hmmm...

-Celia

"Freaked out in a good way or a bad way??"
-Gregory Smith

adam
Three Rivers Resident

Post by adam » Sep 18th 2001, 6:09 pm

Oh and i forgot sex and the city and six feet under.

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Sep 22nd 2001, 8:54 pm

Adam,
Good question. You might want to check out my post on 7/6/01 titled "What are Lifer's watching these days.". There I listed what I like. I am reluctant to reply to your post though as the last time I mentioned my current favorites I was attacked like a tuna in a pirhana tank. People got really angry it seems when I mentioned that I liked certain shows. I would just say that if you like Dark Angel, you may consider checking out Witchblade on TNT or TNN. (I forget witch channel it is on). ((Please excuse that bad pun. It is late and I am tired.)) I don't have cable anymore or I would watch Witchblade every week. Like you, I can't wait for the Fall lineup to get going. -peace

k-man

Brandon
Tino

Post by Brandon » Sep 26th 2001, 2:24 pm

buffy, roswell and enterprise for me :)