Survivor

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Survivor

Post by crimsonglowgurl » May 10th 2003, 11:32 pm

Anybody watching Survivor: Amazon? Its down to Butch, Jenna, Rob and Matt! Who has a favourite?? Im rooting for Matt to win personally. He has played the game fair, hasnt lied, he's been generous to the other players, and he's worked his butt of gathering wood, building, chopping, in the challenges etc!!! :)

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » May 11th 2003, 11:32 pm

omg, jenna won...i cant believe it...she didnt deserve it :S

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » May 12th 2003, 4:16 pm

"Deserve it" is very subjective in this show. Personally, I think Rob should have won. Hands down, he played like a mad-man. Unfortunately, he wasn't any good at the immunity challenges. And thats part of the game. Jenna got lucky and won two immunities in a row. Thats all she needed. This isn't the first time someone got to the final 2 only through immunities.

Matt really started getting wierd at the end. You could tell he was only telling the people what they wanted to hear. Jenna truly seemed like she had changed by the end. Once Heidi was voted off, Jenna got a whole lot more likable. Heck, even Rob and Christy voted for Jenna. So, between Matt and Jenna, I think they made the right choice.

Its just unfortunate that Rob couldn't have gotten himself into the final 2. He really is the best player they've ever had.

I still miss Season 2 though. The final 5 or 6 were all really great people. And who could forget their camp getting washed away by floodwater? The fire was almost as good, but the flood, you could see that coming from 5 episodes out, since they put their camp right in the middle of a dry riverbed. Duh.
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Loz_179
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Loz_179 » Feb 18th 2004, 8:09 pm

Is anyone watching Survivor All-Stars? It was so funny with the boats challenge where that tribe was bailing frantically instead tipping the water out of the boat. I mean, the boat was practically underwater, I don't think bailing with a little bucket is going to help much! I s'pose its just stuff you do when you're all panicky.
Funny stuff.