Angel

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Angel

Post by lance » Feb 6th 2003, 9:46 am

Hey all,

I thought I would post a new thread about Angel. Anybody catch last night's episode? K-Man what did you think? Did you see the preview for next week?

Thanks,

Lance Man

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Angel

Post by fnordboy » Feb 6th 2003, 11:41 am

lance wrote:Hey all,

I thought I would post a new thread about Angel.
And post a new thread to up your post count ;)

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Feb 6th 2003, 12:01 pm

Lance, Glad you started this one. I only caught a little bit of the show last night b/c I was busy, so I taped it and will watch tonight. My only question with the new episodes is,"WTF happened to Cordy?". Is she pregnant? She looks so different than last season. And why is she all of a sudden shroud in all those maternity clothes? Is she pregnant? fat? bloated? dying? Throw us a bone here! And I wish Angel would kill that kid already. :twisted: Conner? please kill him or at least get a better actor. That actor is a tool. :evil: And how long till Gunn and Wes kill each other? But at least Lorne is still there. He kills me. And let's have more of that 'electric-shock-hands-chick. Bring her back. I love the writing and production on this show.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Angel

Post by lance » Feb 6th 2003, 2:05 pm

fnordboy wrote:
lance wrote:Hey all,

I thought I would post a new thread about Angel.
And post a new thread to up your post count ;)
LOL!

Lance Man

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Feb 6th 2003, 2:08 pm

K-man wrote:Lance, Glad you started this one. I only caught a little bit of the show last night b/c I was busy, so I taped it and will watch tonight. My only question with the new episodes is,"WTF happened to Cordy?". Is she pregnant? She looks so different than last season. And why is she all of a sudden shroud in all those maternity clothes? Is she pregnant? fat? bloated? dying? Throw us a bone here! And I wish Angel would kill that kid already. :twisted: Conner? please kill him or at least get a better actor. That actor is a tool. :evil: And how long till Gunn and Wes kill each other? But at least Lorne is still there. He kills me. And let's have more of that 'electric-shock-hands-chick. Bring her back. I love the writing and production on this show.
K-man,

I believe the actress who plays Cordy is pregnant. Yeah, Conner is just a bit too whiny for my taste. The guy who plays Lorne is going to be a regular cast member by the end of the season.

Best,

Lance Man

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Feb 6th 2003, 2:09 pm

Charisma Carpenter is really pregnant? Can anyone confirm/deny this?

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Feb 6th 2003, 2:30 pm

candygirl wrote:P.S. Quick Buffy-related info update (courtesy of Buffyworld): Seth Green will guest star on That 70s Show on Feb 26, Ashanti will guest star on Buffy (Feb 11 "First Date" episode), Charisma Carpenter's baby boy is due in March, Amy Acker is getting married to Matthew James in April, and James Marsters' band Ghost of the Robot released their first album today!
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Feb 6th 2003, 2:34 pm

Thanks Mike/Candygirl. This makes me sad. No more gratuitous bikini/genie outfit scenes for Cordelia I guess. :(

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Feb 6th 2003, 4:53 pm

K-man wrote:This makes me sad. No more gratuitous bikini/genie outfit scenes for Cordelia I guess. :(
Ya.. one guy goes and ruins it for all of us! :evil:
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Feb 6th 2003, 6:39 pm

mglenn wrote:
K-man wrote:This makes me sad. No more gratuitous bikini/genie outfit scenes for Cordelia I guess. :(
Ya.. one guy goes and ruins it for all of us! :evil:
I hear ya!

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

angel

Post by lance » Feb 6th 2003, 6:51 pm

K-man wrote:Thanks Mike/Candygirl. This makes me sad. No more gratuitous bikini/genie outfit scenes for Cordelia I guess. :(
Let's just hope she has a great personal trainer.

Best,

Lance Man

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 6th 2003, 7:47 pm

She should hire Demi Moore's trainer. When I saw Striptease, I kept saying, "She had three kids?"
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 6th 2003, 8:10 pm

Wait a minute - I just admitted that I watched Striptease.

:oops:

It was Ving Rhames and his manliness that sucked me in. Okay, fine - my friend wanted to see it and it was her birthday so we went. At least we got to see the gratuitious nudity instead of the VH1 edited version.

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Feb 6th 2003, 11:04 pm

candygirl wrote:Wait a minute - I just admitted that I watched Striptease.

:oops:

It was Ving Rhames and his manliness that sucked me in. Okay, fine - my friend wanted to see it and it was her birthday so we went. At least we got to see the gratuitious nudity instead of the VH1 edited version.
LOL! You don't have to justify your actions to us. We understand weirdos... :oops: I mean cosmopolitan persons like yourself.

Lance Man

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 7th 2003, 2:03 am

lance wrote: The guy who plays Lorne is going to be a regular cast member by the end of the season.
So back to the topic at hand (in a land far far away from Demi Moore in Striptease), I love Lorne! It's too bad that they are making him a regular at the end of what may be the show's last season :(

I felt guilty that I haven't been keeping up with Angel this season, so I taped last week and this week's episodes then went back to read all the recaps so that I was properly caught up before watching the last two eps. In reading the recaps, I realized that I have watched a lot more of Angel in the last three years than I thought!

As far as Conner is concerned, he has been an annoyance since the night he was born!