The Cast on Facebook?

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
nervanianskive
Tino

The Cast on Facebook?

Post by nervanianskive » Sep 17th 2007, 5:17 pm

OMFG, I came across these puppet facebook accounts for Jordan catalano, Angela, Rayanne, etc. I F/R'd Rayanne and she accepted me today, and on their walls (message boards) you see angela, jordan, etc. actually write on her wall about events that happened, and in interests, they have what they actually like and what not, it's amazing.. add her: http://goucher.facebook.com/profile.php ... 652&ref=mf (rayanne Graff)

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: The Cast on Facebook?

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 19th 2007, 7:43 am

Hee, too bad the profiles weren't posted at Liberty High!

:mrgreen:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

nervanianskive
Tino

Post by nervanianskive » Sep 22nd 2007, 9:00 am

I know! So on facebook I messaged "rayanne" saying how she's amazing and what not, and she replied this:

"hey, thanks...don't I know you? You hang in the girl's bathroom sometimes, right? have you seen angela...girl with the red hair? anyway, i gotta split...I'm trying out for Our Town today and man I'm like really psyched!...not that it's a big deal or anything. My character's sposed to be sweet and innocent...so I just act like Angela..you know..like when she cries? first she gets this pout and then her like..whole mouth collapses...it's soul-crushing. Sometimes it hurts to look at her...
anyway, you haven't seen her have you?"

This is so cool, i'm waiting 'till jordan, brian and angela accept my friend request.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Sep 25th 2007, 12:45 pm

I wonder if this Facebook thing is a promotional effort for the DVDs. If so, it's a great idea. Or, they could be fans of the show.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

nervanianskive
Tino

Post by nervanianskive » Sep 25th 2007, 6:34 pm

haha, nice assumption, maybe so.. But I think they're just die hard fans. by the way, Angela accepted my f/r today, and on her wall you can see her conversations with brian and rayanne, it's amazing. haha, who can say they're friend with angela chase?! not you my friend.. (unless you add them)

mireiadsc
Frozen Embryo

Post by mireiadsc » Oct 13th 2007, 8:39 am

just tried to add mscl cast and can't find who's the "real" jordan catalano, there are like 10 jordan's out there! anybody knows which is the "real" profile?