You Know You Have a My So-Called Life Addiction When...

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
AniAnnika
Jody Barsh

You Know You Have a My So-Called Life Addiction When...

Post by AniAnnika » Feb 6th 2006, 3:58 pm

Yeah so I decided to start this thread (that hopefully others will respond to)...

You know you have a My-So Called Life Addiction Problem when you're watching the movie Crash and it immediately occurs to you that Jennifer Esposito also stars on the show Related with regular guest star Tom Irwin who played Graham on MSCL which happens to also be the name of Jennifer Esposito's partner in Crash played by Don Cheadle. It took all of my strength to not share that factoid with my friends while watching the movie so as not to embarrass myself. Yeah. :lol:

eggtastic
Tino

I have and addiction, I need help!

Post by eggtastic » Feb 10th 2006, 4:27 pm

I TIVO the damn show off the NOGIN every damn day at 2am, I have scene every episode 30 times each and I still look foward to the "next season". I am dissapointed every time i watch the final episode; that look on her face as she realizes that Brian C. wrote the letter and is in love with her.. Everytime I see it I look foward to season 2 and all that will happen. BASTARDS! for cancelling that show!

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: You Know You Have a My So-Called Life Addiction When...

Post by Jody Barsch* » Apr 7th 2012, 10:51 pm

It's 2012 and you're still hanging out at mscl.com :mrgreen:

I was searching through the old threads to find the one about introducing the show to new people (couldn't it find it, but I swear there was one (unless it was an extended tangent on another thread)) and I came across this one and couldn't resist. [If anybody has better luck finding that other thread, let me know :D ]

AniAnnika wrote:You know you have a My-So Called Life Addiction Problem when you're watching the movie Crash and it immediately occurs to you that Jennifer Esposito also stars on the show Related with regular guest star Tom Irwin who played Graham on MSCL which happens to also be the name of Jennifer Esposito's partner in Crash played by Don Cheadle. It took all of my strength to not share that factoid with my friends while watching the movie so as not to embarrass myself. Yeah. :lol:
That's so funny.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Mutajon
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Mutajon » Apr 8th 2012, 5:08 am

Jody Barsch* wrote:It's 2012 and you're still hanging out at mscl.com :mrgreen:
Lol! This ^

Though I only found out about the show about a year ago so I don't really count... :lol:
"Aaaand dance by the light of the mooooon"

craziibeautiful527
Frozen Embryo

Post by craziibeautiful527 » Apr 20th 2012, 4:49 pm

when you write my-so called life fan fic for fanfiction.com and i do all the time bc one season of the show just was enough to unleash my imagination and figure out what might have happened after angela chase and jordan catalano got into his red car.. ps. jordan catalano is sexy as hell end of story just thought id share :D

MSCLover
Frozen Embryo

Post by MSCLover » Nov 18th 2012, 3:20 pm

You know you have a MSCL addiction when you are 30 years old and STILL can't get enough of this show!! I don't think I will ever outgrow this show LOL! :D

Brunkster
Liberty High Student

Post by Brunkster » Mar 24th 2014, 3:36 pm

...you have the entire series on your iPad. What can I say? I travel a lot and I need my fix when I'm away from home.