Graham

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
AniAnnika
Jody Barsh

Graham

Post by AniAnnika » Nov 11th 2005, 10:23 pm

Hey people-
So I'm new to the board but I've been watching My So-Called Life since I was 10-11...and was so excited when it came out on DVD. Anyway...this is really embarrassing...but does anyone else find themselves attracted to Graham? This disturbs me as I am only 21...but, for some reason I think he's uber-sexy. :oops:
-Ani

chosenone76
Tino

Post by chosenone76 » Nov 29th 2005, 5:13 pm

Hi, I'm new as well and have also been a fan forever. I don't think you're weird at all. My sister and I would watch the show and she would go on about how sexy Graham is. So no, it's not just you.

ETA: Wow, we're frozen embryos, how cool! :lol:

Jaye
Tino

Post by Jaye » Dec 18th 2005, 11:44 am

Yesssss!!!!!! I fell madly in love (maybe a slight exaggeration) with Tom Irwin's character, Graham, but only into the middle of the series. At the beginning he was just a regular old dad. He is generally cute, but I think it's, for the most part, his character that attracts the viewer. Don't feel weird about it. If it makes you feel better I am only 19 and I sort of wanted to rip his clothes off when he was fixing the eaves on the roof and listening to Althea in the "Grateful Dead" episode :shock: ...anyways, Graham doesn't even exist so it's ok to like him. lol He was such a sweet dad and he had a passion for cooking. If Patty really existed in reality she would be a very lucky lady.

CharlieCharlie
Frozen Embryo

Post by CharlieCharlie » Dec 20th 2005, 4:15 pm

Graham is incredible! He is the best on the show, I think!
I'm a terrible, terrible person

AniAnnika
Jody Barsh

Post by AniAnnika » Jan 8th 2006, 12:13 am

Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm so into him, lol. I'm still embarrassed, but hey, whatever...He's delicious :lol: