mscl Reunion

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.

Would you watch it if mscl had a high school reunion episode

yes
91%
no
9%

Total votes: 23

ele_93
Tino

mscl Reunion

Post by ele_93 » Aug 10th 2005, 10:08 pm

I think it would be cool if mscl had a special high-school reunion episode!
Please tell me your thought on my idea!
I'm addicted to My So-called Life!

toosa
Frozen Embryo

Reunion Idea

Post by toosa » Aug 17th 2005, 7:06 pm

I think that somebody should pitch a reality show about trying to find all of the actors from the show. You can call it "My So-Called Reality Show". I mean that genre is so big right now and most of it sucks anyway. That would be interesting to watch. You could try to hunt them down and maybe see if they would get together to do a small reunion where you interview them or just have a round table discussion. You could even give them a script or something from somebody's fanfiction. I don't know, it was just a thought. What do you guys think???

Gilly
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Gilly » Aug 21st 2005, 12:25 am

That reminds me of that VH1 show Reuniting the Band or something like that. They all get back together but they look like they really want to kill each other! I'd watch a MSCL reality TV show, although I live in the middle of the forest and would watch pretty much anything!

minara
Tino

Post by minara » Nov 21st 2005, 6:24 pm

Ok, so my vote isn't exactly indicative of my real answer. I would more than likely watch a reunion show, but I highly doubt it would ever happen. I don't know about the rest of the cast, but I've read that Leto would never do another MSCL-related thing.

*shrug* Shame, really.

chosenone76
Tino

Post by chosenone76 » Nov 29th 2005, 5:17 pm

I would watch anything MSCL related.
I don't know about the rest of the cast, but I've read that Leto would never do another MSCL-related thing.
Damn, that's a shame. :(

rayanne_g
Tino

Post by rayanne_g » Nov 30th 2005, 7:18 am

did he say why he wont???

ugh, i really want them to do one, i would love to see a.j langer on tv as much as possible, she rocks..

it would be funny if they had to dress the same lol