NIGHTJESSI

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.

NIGHTJESSI

Post by Guest » Feb 8th 2002, 12:23 am

It looks like someone is a little obsessed here, if you know what i mean.

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Re: NIGHTJESSI

Post by dTheater » Feb 8th 2002, 12:23 am

Well, all I can say is that this is place is jumpin' since she started posting.

- jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Feb 8th 2002, 5:59 am

I have been posting a lot lately because I just discovered this board and am on a mission to check out the other projects that the MSCL cast were in. This means that a number of the posts are looking for feedback on those movies, TV spots, etc., but I do try and interject other questions and queries directly related to MSCL. If my movie/TV posts are too much, please let me know and I will stop doing them.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

chosephine
Jody Barsh

Post by chosephine » Feb 8th 2002, 10:49 am

Now, I don't want to be mean and ruin the happy, argument-free vibe that this board normally has, but I really must defend our NIGHTJESSI. You see, I'm pretty sure that most of us enjoy seeing MSCL alums in movies, TV shows, etc, but we don't have the time to seek them out. NIGHTJESSI does all the dirty work for us, so all we have to do is come to this board to see when our favorite cast member is going to be on. This leads to discussion about these movies which leads to discussion about other MSCL related topics which is basically the whole point, right? And calling her obsessed? Well, aren't we all? I mean, really- would we be coming to this site and discussing in detail a show that has been off the air for seven years if we weren't obsessed? A little obsession is a good thing, in my humble opinion. It takes our minds off of the mundane and sometimes scary "real world". I applaud NIGHTJESSI for keeping this board alive and active. And you should be ashamed of yourself for insulting her (and for doing it anonymously).

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Feb 8th 2002, 12:21 pm

I don't understand why people feel the need to attack other's posts in this forum. Hey, NIGHTJESSI....don't pay any mind to negative comments. And, CERTAINLY don't bother with someone who posts under anonymous.

k-man

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Feb 9th 2002, 1:21 pm

Well, I, for one, am obsessed (along with all the other lifers here) - Anonymous - we all know that it is the easiest thing in the world to criticise others, it is, however, much harder to make interesting points...so Anonymous if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all :0)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

saake
Nicky Driscoll

Post by saake » Feb 9th 2002, 5:30 pm

Hi!! I dont mind your posting, but i think that it could be an god idea to open a new forum to talk about what the mscl cast are doing to day movies tv shows teather and so on.. Me and some other sweds got the swedich forum,, not wery activ but it ther if we want it.

Pleas exuse my spelling

"There's something about Sunday night that makes you want to kill yourself"

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Feb 10th 2002, 1:00 am

DTheater, chosephine, K-man and Joanna, thanx so much for your kind words. I really enjoy the vibe here on the board and have enjoyed getting feedback from you on the MSCL alumni's projects.

And saake, thanx for your suggestion on the separate forum for discussion of MSCL alumni's projects. That's not my decision to make but the board moderator's, and at this point, it seems easier to keep the discussions all in one place but I am open to whatever people on this board prefer.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard