This is the greatest website ever!!!!!!

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
MonicaG
Tino

This is the greatest website ever!!!!!!

Post by MonicaG » Aug 13th 2004, 8:34 pm

Okay, so I didn't watch this show when it was first on, but I borrowed the DVDs from a friend two weeks ago & now I'm hooked! I've seen every episode & can't wait to watch them again (she'll be lucky if she ever gets these DVD's back :lol: ) Anway, I've been scouring the net left & right looking for info on my new fave show. This is by far the best site out there! Great job to whoever does this! :D
Last edited by MonicaG on Aug 15th 2004, 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claire Fans ~ Keep Voting!

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 14th 2004, 11:46 pm

Im a new to this show too! I started watching it on the N. I ran out and got the dvd's before they were even done airing all the episodes. I just got soo Hooked on this show! Ive been checking out all the sites on my so-called life and this is by far the "BEST"!!

Ive been going on ebay constantly looking for all kinds of different "My so-called life" items! I just got the cd, 6 episodes on tape (even though I already have the whole series on dvd, I really liked the picturs and stuff on the tapes) some trading cards, pins, and I got some clippings on there way! Im winning a bid on the book right now even though I have it rented out from the library.. I just really want the bonus disc!!

This show is just so addicting, and Im really happy someone made such a great site on the show!!! :D

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Re: This is the greatest website ever!!!!!!

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 17th 2004, 12:11 am

MonicaG wrote:Anway, I've been scouring the net left & right looking for info on my new fave show. This is by far the best site out there! Great job to whoever does this! :D
FYI: You can read the credits for this website here.

Of course it goes without saying that a great deal is owed to all the MSCL fans, hundreds of whom have contributed talent, information, and like you, encouragement.

:D
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 17th 2004, 12:31 am

some trading cards
Wow, if I only thought about Ebay back then ... I had those, they came with the video tapes, I think I threw them out ... :roll:
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

MonicaG
Tino

Re: This is the greatest website ever!!!!!!

Post by MonicaG » Aug 17th 2004, 2:50 pm

Nostradamus wrote:
MonicaG wrote:Anway, I've been scouring the net left & right looking for info on my new fave show. This is by far the best site out there! Great job to whoever does this! :D
FYI: You can read the credits for this website here.

Of course it goes without saying that a great deal is owed to all the MSCL fans, hundreds of whom have contributed talent, information, and like you, encouragement.

:D
Well I clicked on the link to read all those names - so congrats to all those people for making this possible. Great job! I never thought a show with so few episodes could easily become my all-time favorite tv show. :lol:
Claire Fans ~ Keep Voting!

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.