Or something...

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
FFFF

Or something...

Post by FFFF » Jul 25th 2004, 12:17 am

have you noticed that on almost every single episode almost every single character in almost every single scene almost always says "or something" that really just bugs me lol

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 25th 2004, 6:32 pm

One of the things I really liked about MSCL was the realism, and the truth is that teenagers use a lot of verbal static. The fact that the writers chose to include "like," "or something," etc. rather than choosing the Dawson's Creek path is something that I liked (along with seeing the characters wear the same outfits).
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

JammerMan
Nicky Driscoll

Post by JammerMan » Jul 26th 2004, 4:41 pm

candygirl wrote:One of the things I really liked about MSCL was the realism, and the truth is that teenagers use a lot of verbal static. The fact that the writers chose to include "like," "or something," etc. rather than choosing the Dawson's Creek path is something that I liked (along with seeing the characters wear the same outfits).
Yeah, I found it to be refreshing that MSCL actually looked and sounded like real life.

kandykiss19
Tino

ya

Post by kandykiss19 » Jul 28th 2004, 1:22 am

thats a good thing because i use like and..or something... all the time, which makes the show more like me and my friends!
Well, either sex or a conversation, ideally both.

_RED_
Tino

Post by _RED_ » Jul 30th 2004, 12:14 pm

I like agree. Because thats actually how teenagers like talk...or whatever
This life has been a test. If it had been an actual life, you would have recieved instructions on where to go and what to do.
~*~*Red*~*~