Missing Episodes

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Dollmeat

Missing Episodes

Post by Dollmeat » Jul 23rd 2004, 6:28 pm

Am I crazy? I seem to remember more episodes with Ricky Living with the teacher and his partner?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 23rd 2004, 10:21 pm

If you are referring to So-Called Angels and Resolutions, the N aired those episodes out of order. More info here.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Dollmeat

Post by Dollmeat » Jul 24th 2004, 3:58 am

No, I'm talking about the DVD, My mom actually noticed it, when the show first aired, there were more episodes with Ricky living with his drama teacher and partner, and the school board found out and all hell broke loose. My mom returned my DVD set and the first thing she said was "there are two or three episodes missing" and I was like "huh?" and she refresed my memory and I totally remeber the episodes too...weird...maybe we are crazy

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 24th 2004, 4:05 am

I don't want to accuse you and your mom of being crazy :wink: but the 19 episodes in the DVD set are the only MSCL episodes that were ever filmed and aired. I know that there were some fanfic stories that included storylines about various people (the principal, the school board, etc.) finding out that Rickie was living with Mr. Katimski, but there was nothing on the show like your described. The series ended with In Dreams Begin Responsibilities, which shows Rickie living with Mr. Katimski, and although it seems that some of the kids at school know (or at least the members of the drama club who showed up to pick up Our Town tickets), there is no indication that any of the school board members know about the living situation.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?