Funny moment on MSCL(hilarious)

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
XXBUNNILUVXX

Funny moment on MSCL(hilarious)

Post by XXBUNNILUVXX » Jul 19th 2004, 10:12 am

Actually I don't nkow if you guys remember but um..in the show "Weekend"...Do you remember the part where Rayanne tells Rickie to leave the room so she can talk to Angela alone and Angela was like scratching her head with ignorance ..that was a funny tidbit because she looks soo silly doing that..hahaha!!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 19th 2004, 2:50 pm

FYI - there is already a topic called I laughed out loud when.... You might also like the Fun Poll thread, which includes a category for "I laughed hardest when ____."
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Post by Guest » Jul 20th 2004, 1:28 am

I thought that episode was really weak.

MSCLfan00
Nicky Driscoll

Post by MSCLfan00 » Aug 23rd 2004, 10:58 pm

i agree with 'guest'...the show was funny at times but it just didn't seem as satisfying as some of the other characters..i liked it, but it's not one of my favorites
"You have the option of insanity. I do not! And that makes me CRAZY!"

GO KRAKOW! :)

--msclfan00--

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 25th 2004, 5:39 pm

I just rescently saw weekend for my first time! I stopped watching it on the N as soon as I got the dvd's so I could watch them start to finish.

I thought "weekend" was halarious! The show was pretty funny, but sad too. But that episode just got me cracking up all through it!