Jordan Catalano!

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
inhirnamy137
Nicky Driscoll

Post by inhirnamy137 » Oct 6th 2004, 5:20 pm

No other so-called High School Hunk has come close to him. He is the king of High School Drama Hunks..!! :P

Shattered
Frozen Embryo

Post by Shattered » Oct 10th 2004, 6:34 pm

My god he truly is gorgeous. I love the episode where Jordan comes out of the dance and Angela follows hi...and he backs her into the fence and leans over her and asks "Why are you like this", and it looks like he's going to kiss her and he looks sooooooooo sexy omg. He gives me butterflies. I truly don't think anyone has given me as many butterflies in my stomach as Jordan Catalano has.

Resolancer
Frozen Embryo

Post by Resolancer » Nov 25th 2004, 4:51 am

Hey everyone, i was wondering if any of you could help me out. Here's my problem: I'm planning on giving a poster of this Jordan fellow to a female acquaintance of mine but none of the ones i've seen match her style so I think i'd like to make a custom one, but I can't find an appropriate shot of him.

I know she especially loves the way he leans (i've never seen MSCL but I'm sure thats from the show as she has the DVD box set) so I'm thinking about using the picture "cap0017.jpg" from this site except the resolution isn't so great. Would anyone know where i could find a similar image (if not the same one) in a better resolution or what episode that shot is from so I could find a clip and capture it myself? Any help would be great. Thanks.

minara
Tino

Post by minara » Dec 4th 2004, 9:32 pm

I agree with you all.

Jared is beautiful! No matter what, he's beautiful. He just has the perfect face, perfect body, mesmerizing eyes, I just love him!

Sorry about how big that last one is =)

Min

liberty
Tino

Post by liberty » Feb 1st 2005, 1:26 pm

Yup, Jordan Catalano is definitely a hottie. I think it"s really that whole James Dean rebel thing his character has going. Although I do wonder why Angela does'nt have more competition though. I mean, come on , realistically guys like that in any high school are usually popular and highly pursued. Angela does make him respect her in the end (the whole self-esteem episode, not having sex with him) which he probably has never experienced before. I know that I would be putty in his hands!!