I love this show!

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
xxbunniluvxx

I love this show!

Post by xxbunniluvxx » Apr 28th 2004, 9:08 am

i was only 4 when this show aired in 1994..yea i was pretty young but after watching this show after it premiered this month on THE N i am such a fanatic that i bought the DVD box which was like 70.00 and the book..i can relate to the show the fact that im 15 years old but the impact it caused ...ABC really did a mistake...it'll live forever in my heart.

toolostinyou
Jody Barsh

Post by toolostinyou » May 28th 2004, 12:05 pm

me too!!! i was 6 or 7 when it came out and i vaguely remember my mother watching it.
"Apparently Delia Fischer smiles at everyone. She probably comes from one of
those small towns where everyone's friendly and smiles at you for no reason.
I hate that type of town."
-- Brian

megg333

me too

Post by megg333 » Jun 8th 2004, 10:04 pm

i also love it to! it is like my fave show! the first time i saw it was on the-n.
ever since than i just loved it! :DI just can't see why my sister hated my so called life. :evil: it will always be my very fave show! :wink:

Megs
Lifehead

Re: I love this show!

Post by Megs » Jun 9th 2004, 7:39 pm

xxbunniluvxx wrote:i was only 4 when this show aired in 1994..yea i was pretty young but after watching this show after it premiered this month on THE N i am such a fanatic that i bought the DVD box which was like 70.00 and the book..i can relate to the show the fact that im 15 years old but the impact it caused ...ABC really did a mistake...it'll live forever in my heart.
This post made me feel really old. :cry: :wink:

One of the reasons why I love this show is it's ability to reach out to many different generations. Welcome to the Forum!
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Jun 9th 2004, 8:02 pm

Megs wrote:This post made me feel really old. :cry: :wink:

One of the reasons why I love this show is it's ability to reach out to many different generations. Welcome to the Forum!
I know what you mean. I started to feel old when I first read that post but then I thought, Hey, at least I'm not as old as Megs :-P :wink:

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jun 11th 2004, 10:18 am

grim4746 wrote:
Megs wrote:This post made me feel really old. :cry: :wink:

I know what you mean. I started to feel old when I first read that post but then I thought, Hey, at least I'm not as old as Megs :-P :wink:
Kick a girl while she's down, why don't ya?

:lol:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

JPP13
Angela's best friend

Post by JPP13 » Jun 11th 2004, 7:11 pm

Jeez Im old too.

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Jun 12th 2004, 4:31 pm

xxbunniluvxx wrote:i was only 4 when this show aired in 1994..yea i was pretty young but after watching this show after it premiered this month on THE N i am such a fanatic that i bought the DVD box which was like 70.00 and the book..i can relate to the show the fact that im 15 years old but the impact it caused ...ABC really did a mistake...it'll live forever in my heart.
I was 10. It`s great that you have found the show. The fact that it`s 10 years old, still has a fan base and is still relevent to today speaks volumes for the show.

P.S. Your only as old as you make yourself feel :wink:
There`s Something About My Life....

xxbunniluvxx

Post by xxbunniluvxx » Jun 13th 2004, 1:43 pm

yea it did change my life !! its actually like a medicine to get thru my day..kind of like angela's situation with jordan ..every friday i wake up with so much anticipation knowing it will be on that night..i actually insert the dvd in my laptop at night wen i can't sleep..thanks you guys for reading my post....i didn't think anyone would even care wat i have to say...love you guyz! made my day a little happier... :D

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Jun 14th 2004, 10:05 am

Aug. 1994, I guess I would have been 27. THERE!!!!! doesn't that make all you youngsters feel better???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go ahead...it's OK....laugh at the old man here.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jun 14th 2004, 10:14 am

K-man wrote:Aug. 1994, I guess I would have been 27. THERE!!!!! doesn't that make all you youngsters feel better???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go ahead...it's OK....laugh at the old man here.
Wow, K-man. I had no idea you were so... so... old!

:wink:

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Jun 14th 2004, 10:19 am

Megs wrote:
K-man wrote:Aug. 1994, I guess I would have been 27. THERE!!!!! doesn't that make all you youngsters feel better???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go ahead...it's OK....laugh at the old man here.

Yeah , Yeah........Yuck it up all of ya......Glad I could make someone feel better......At least I'm good for something right?... :wink: But, hey; just the other day my boss said I didn't look a day over 35...YIPEEE!!! :lol:

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Jun 14th 2004, 4:14 pm

K-man wrote:
Megs wrote:

Yeah , Yeah........Yuck it up all of ya......Glad I could make someone feel better......At least I'm good for something right?... :wink: But, hey; just the other day my boss said I didn't look a day over 35...YIPEEE!!! :lol:
I`m always mistaken for being 30...I`m 20...So thank your lucky stars you look youthful!
There`s Something About My Life....

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Jun 15th 2004, 2:10 am

Remember, it's not the age of the man that's important, it's the age of the man's trophy wife and/or mistress.

:D
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Jun 15th 2004, 9:24 am

Nostradamus wrote:Remember, it's not the age of the man that's important, it's the age of the man's trophy wife and/or mistress.

:D
Ahh...yes.. Well said. Well said.