The Sweater

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
brianssweater
Frozen Embryo

The Sweater

Post by brianssweater » Sep 15th 2001, 12:19 am

Does anyone remember the sweater that Brian was wearing in 'Father Figures'? You need more pictures of him from that scene. I mean, he looked great! Most pictures of Brian are just... unflattering. He looked good in that sweater, even the T-shirt... ;)

Off-subject, my heart goes out to all those who lost loved ones on tuesdays disaster.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Which character would you want to talk to?

Post by Joanna » Jan 13th 2002, 4:51 pm

Out of all the MSCL characters, Brian is the one I would most love to have a conversation with.....talking to Angela would be like, talking to myself or something ;-) I think Sharon would be fun to talk to too...she has an interesting side to her and has a very dynamic character. Which characters would other lifers want to have a conversation with??

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Re: Which character would you want to talk to?

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 13th 2002, 7:13 pm

Joanna, I would have to go with Rickie. He really seemed so interesting and eventually so wise as the show progressed. Also, he seems to have been through many struggled in his life that he might not necessarily want to talk about at first, but that would be helpful to him if he would talk out more of his issues with someone.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Re: Which character would you want to talk to?

Post by Joanna » Jan 14th 2002, 11:07 am

Yes he is very wise and I think I probably didn't pick him because I have a very similar friend in my life....I think of all the people in the show Sharon and Rickie would probably make the best friends :0)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"