I Know What Your So-Called 13th Halloween Nightmare Screamed

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

I Know What Your So-Called 13th Halloween Nightmare Screamed

Post by Nostradamus » Mar 30th 2004, 8:44 am

In recognition of my post count reaching (the number equal to 777 minus 111) I pose the question: What if My So-Called Life was a "scary" movie?

When you think about it, most of the basic characters and setup are the same, so you just have to tweak the details...
  • Angela, Brian, and Ricky are virgins and thus partially immune to the killer. Sharon becomes vulnerable shortly after meeting Kyle, and everyone else is pretty much doomed.

Danielle is a ghost who stalks the Chase house, humming cute but disturbing tunes and pulling headstands on the ceiling.

Tino is conveniently absent whenever the masked killer appears. Of course, Tino is always absent, so that doesn't really mean anything.

Brad has not been seen or heard from since he broke up with Hallie Lowenthal. What exactly does she keep in that oversized bag of hers?

Nicky Driscoll's death was no accident. The parents know more than they are saying.

When no one is looking, Brian pulls away a secret panel in his locker to reveal his photographic shrine of Angela. The eyes have been carefully cut out of every picture.

Rayanne tells the police that the killer may be someone she once fooled around with, but that doesn't narrow it down much.

Angela discovers that the spooky death-threat letter was written by Brian, not Jordan. Brian avoids the allegation, stating that whoever wrote the letter probably just wanted to know that she was terrified by it.

Vic Racine is a cybernetic warrior sent back in time from the future to prepare Angela and Jordan for the inevitable nuclear war, the subsequent machine holocaust, and the upcoming literature exams.

Jody Barsch has an uncanny insight into the mind of the killer. She is locked up in a maximum security psychiatric hospital, and will only speak with Angela.

Sharon lends Angela a tape from her parents' collection. It is said that anyone who watches the tape will become confused, then frustrated with their sex life.

Rickie falls under suspicion when he is seen running away from a clandestine meeting in the hallway. This mistrust deepens when he is found to have killer dance moves.

Jordan writes a charming, heartfelt song about Angela. She is smitten, and does not seem to mind that the lyrics also mention pain, madness, hatred, fire, knives, blood, and death.
Feel free to add to the plot twists, or speculate on the identity of the masked killer. Hint: Delia Fisher has a long memory...

:twisted:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain