Five things that annoy me

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » May 30th 2004, 10:02 pm

just passing through wrote:Most annoying thing is that God-awful outfit Angela sometimes wears with the layered gray short sleave shirt over black shirt, plad shorts over black tights. Ugh!

Peggy ignoring Danielle in just about every episode.

The Chase family kitchen in the pilot episode. Is it me or is it a totally different kitchen than all the other episodes...
She did ignore her alot...but Danielle was annoying.
There`s Something About My Life....

texasmingo

"like"

Post by texasmingo » Jun 29th 2004, 11:20 pm

Could they say "like" just one more time? Ugghhh it soulds like the writers were sitting around having a contest to see who could put the most "likes" in a sentence!!!!

MSCLfan00
Nicky Driscoll

Post by MSCLfan00 » Aug 23rd 2004, 11:15 pm

i liked brian's hair too! ahhh how can you say you didnt! gosh! it made brian, brian! it was his whole identity! i still get kinda freaked out when i see pictures of him now with short hair! i miss the mop!
"You have the option of insanity. I do not! And that makes me CRAZY!"

GO KRAKOW! :)

--msclfan00--

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 24th 2004, 12:47 pm

Theres nothing much i can say that annoys me on this show . I dont know how anyone can sit here and come up with 5 things that annoys them about each charector. If you like all the charectors and the show, how can anyone find so many flaws??

Most of the things people have said about the charectors is what makes them unique and the reason I like all of them. Everyone has flaws and I understand that, I just dont understand why people are just picking on all of them for dumb reasons!

Im not saying that they cant have an opinion, just lets start a Topic on the 5 things we like about the charectors!! :D

frozen embryos
Nicky Driscoll

Post by frozen embryos » Sep 25th 2004, 9:12 pm

i dunno i never had anything against sharon or danielle, but brian everytime i seen him, i just couldn't stand the guy :x

BriansAngst
Liberty High Student

Post by BriansAngst » Oct 29th 2004, 1:55 pm

How conersations end with "... err somethin" like every other scene :P
Rickie: Oh, so they're back together, huh?
Brian : Yep. Of course, she's still gonna die someday! We're all gonna die!

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

five things that annoy me

Post by TooCool4Skool » Oct 31st 2004, 6:18 pm

Hemm... narrowing it down to five things is hard. Let me try.

- How Jared Leto moves his hands awkwardly. Like in Pressure.

- When Angela is quickly getting up when Graham walks in on her and Sharon watching the sex tape. She does this weird movement- watch it, and you will see.

- That one Gina girl, in Guns and Gossip- What a MAN! :sickgreen:

-When Angela gets emotional, and she shakes her head violently. Like, in the Pilot- when she's talking to Mrs. Meyhew. Also when she is talking to the Guidence lady in Guns and Gossip.

- How Angela never wears her hair up. I think she would have looked so pretty with it up... but, I don't think the show would have been as good if she did wear it up sometimes- not as much meaning.

There is so much other stuff, but that is all for know. I think these things make me love the show even more though.

P.S. Also, another thing- how Patty and Graham did more making out in the show, than anyone else! :kiss:
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke