I laughed out loud when...

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
bigdust89
Frozen Embryo

Post by bigdust89 » Jul 24th 2004, 3:27 am

i cracked up on the episode "Weekend" when Rayanne found the hand cuffs and she was like allright Grahm! and then she started immiating them...funny stuff

Amika
Three Rivers Resident

Brian and wallpaper

Post by Amika » Jul 27th 2004, 12:19 am

I like when in Life of Brian, Brian is helping Graham put up wallpaper and Brian is like, "make sure the morning glories are lined up" and then he's like: "In my room, one seam is a little off, and I stare at it constantly. It's like destroying me." :D

kandykiss19
Tino

lol

Post by kandykiss19 » Jul 30th 2004, 2:46 am

Lol one of the funniest moments for me is when Jordan Catalano asks Brian if his name was brain kriakow. I just wasnt expecting anything like that at all and i started laffin so hard! Just the clulessness on Jordans face...LMAO
Well, either sex or a conversation, ideally both.

MSCLfan00
Nicky Driscoll

Post by MSCLfan00 » Aug 23rd 2004, 11:00 pm

i LOL in the episode "Life of Brian" when brian is helping delia with the microscope and delia touches his hand and he says

"Finally, an erection from actual physical contact." (as you can see i love it becuase its in my signature lol)

but anyway! i think his face when he says that is so great! I seriously crack up every single time i watch that scene!
"You have the option of insanity. I do not! And that makes me CRAZY!"

GO KRAKOW! :)

--msclfan00--

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Aug 23rd 2004, 11:05 pm

MSCLfan00 wrote:i LOL in the episode "Life of Brian" when brian is helping delia with the microscope and delia touches his hand and he says

"Finally, an erection from actual physical contact." (as you can see i love it becuase its in my signature lol)

but anyway! i think his face when he says that is so great! I seriously crack up every single time i watch that scene!
Off-topic, but do you really think that was the first time? Don't you think that he would have gotten one before that when Angela touched him?
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 23rd 2004, 11:42 pm

Funny question Megs! Do we ever see Angela touch him? Anyway, it isn't just that Delia bumps into him, or passes him a pencil or something, she is flirting with him. She's trying to get him excited. Angela never did that.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 24th 2004, 2:08 am

Delia is definitely flirting with Brian. She asks for help with her bio lab, and when he tells her that they are "simple paramecium," she asks if she can look and puts her hand on top of his. Ahhh, young love.

:lol:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 24th 2004, 3:31 am

candygirl wrote:Ahhh, young love. :lol:
What are the little hairy things around the edges?
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 24th 2004, 3:49 am

Jody Barsch* wrote:
candygirl wrote:Ahhh, young love. :lol:
What are the little hairy things around the edges?
As we used to say in college, "If you don't know, I'm not allowed to tell you!"

:lol:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 24th 2004, 11:02 am

As Angela said to Jordan, "I was joking" :wink: :mrgreen:

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 24th 2004, 1:28 pm

This show has made me crack up so many times!! I think there are some really funny parts!

Some of my favorites are...

Well most of the "weekend" episode makes me laugh, I love when patty brings up that Angela put Danielle in the dryer, and when patti is all drunk!

Jordan makes me laugh all the time!! "If thats a guy named Tino tell him im not here" Jordan saying to Patty. Jordan and the whole mayjor thing.

There are just tons of moments on the show i just "LOL"

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Aug 25th 2004, 5:48 pm

Jody Barsch* wrote:Funny question Megs! Do we ever see Angela touch him? Anyway, it isn't just that Delia bumps into him, or passes him a pencil or something, she is flirting with him. She's trying to get him excited. Angela never did that.
I'm not a guy, but I don't think the girl has to be flirting with you while she's touching you to get an erection. I would think that Angela had brushed up against him accidentally at least once before and he would have gotten one.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 25th 2004, 6:09 pm

Megs wrote:I'm not a guy, but I don't think the girl has to be flirting with you while she's touching you to get an erection. I would think that Angela had brushed up against him accidentally at least once before and he would have gotten one.
:lol: I would have guessed it would require slightly sustained contact, or at least something a little less brash as an haphazard accident, but then, what do I really know about the subject. Something more like when Jrodan's sleave touches Angela's arm, that I can understand. Ok, I'm finished with this topic, it's just getting me into trouble :oops: :lol:

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Aug 25th 2004, 6:21 pm

I'm sure he has had one as a result before, but not in the sense of someone is flirting with me and now they are touching me and oops there it is. Brian is just begining to enter that stage where you can exercise some control over it. Junior high, it just happens all the time, for no reason. You don't have to think about anything at all, your body just decides, I think I'll have one now. It's tough to understand unless you own the equipment, but it really all happens in the subconcious. I think it's a myth that men have more control over it than we do.

I just figured it was time a guy chimed in on this one, I'll stop talking about it now.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Aug 25th 2004, 9:04 pm

Nothingman wrote:...and oops there it is.
This has me LMAO. ".. and oops there it is". :lol: Thanks for the guy's opinion. :lol: