Rayannes multitude of earrings

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
lithiumkat
Three Rivers Resident

Rayannes multitude of earrings

Post by lithiumkat » Jul 20th 2003, 1:38 am

Something I've always noticed (well I've noticed Rayannes eclectic sense of style in general always anyway, I've always loved it but in particular..) is Rayannes multitude of really unique interesting earrings, dice, crosses, neon grape bunches (?) I just wondered if anyone else noticed or got enjoyment/amusement out of Rayannes seemingly large collection of interesting earrings? so yeah KUDOS TO RAYANNE EARRINGS! lol
"people always say how you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing...like a toaster or something, like you can know what it is even."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 20th 2003, 3:56 am

FYI - I noticed that Rayanne and Angela seem to share earrings too. I think we talked about this in the pilot episode discussion.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

lithiumkat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by lithiumkat » Jul 20th 2003, 4:07 am

I'll have to keep an eye out for that, surprising I've never really noticed that much as many times as I've seen all the episodes, i mean lol i can say the lines with the charachters. but the only time I really even notice earrings on angela is mainly at lets bolt, the big like hippie/peace signs and i think she has on cross earrings when she dresses up on one or more occasion, but other than that i dont really notice earrings on her, but i'm checking out that other thread like right now....so i'll probably be adding more thoughts to this earring thread here before long, now that i can post again :P i have been gone for a long time because our computer was major screwed up and locked up like CONSTANTLY so i was unable to really be a part of the forum for awhile lol gotta catch up :P
"people always say how you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing...like a toaster or something, like you can know what it is even."