bloopers

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
unknown_guest

bloopers

Post by unknown_guest » Jun 29th 2003, 5:27 pm

Hello all. I'm not a hardcore MSCL fan, but I do enjoy the show. I forget the name of the episode, but its where Brian talks to Angela's Father about Wallpaper(relating to Angela and that Bigger girl), and Brian gets asked to go to the dance by that bigger girl. Then Angela tags along, but Brian breaks off plans to go with the bigger girl? Anyways, to follow along with the Subject, did anyone notice the blooper when Brian meets up with Angela's father at the door, and he's got all that wallpaper equipment(bucket, rollers)? Cuz if you watch carefully, it'll jump from the father, to brian and back about 2 or 3 times. If you can catch it, you'll notice he's carrying more-less equipment while talking with brian at the door. Am i the only one who saw this? Does anyone know of any other bloopers in the series?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 29th 2003, 5:56 pm

There are several continuity errors throughout the series which have been discussed in other threads (including Angela's bed and the layout of the Chase house), but the one people tend to remember the most is Angela's Miraculously Changing Sweaters in Self-Esteem.

:D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

larrymcg
Tino

Post by larrymcg » Jun 30th 2003, 12:00 am

In "The Substitute":

"We don't even have a basement."
-Patty

In "Life of Brian":

"I can't do braids in the basement!"
-Patty
Larry McGillicuddy
Author of Three Days in Three Rivers

"It does better than make sense. It makes you feel. It wakes you up."

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Jun 30th 2003, 9:38 pm

I seem to remember something in the pilot episode where Graham carries the phone around the room and walks around Angela, thus wrapping her with the phone chord, but then she walks right off. Or something like that...

Has anyone ever seen actual bloopers/outtakes from the show? That's something I'd love to see that never surfaced.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

emilynn

another bloop

Post by emilynn » Jul 13th 2003, 5:56 am

Or in "Strangers in the House" where Graham consoles Patti in the bedroom and changes from a green t-shirt to a blue dress shirt in the time it takes to hug her...