What is your favorite "Like Duh" Jordan moment?

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.

Post by Guest » May 12th 2003, 10:12 am

A couple really hilarious things Jordan says are like:

Angela and Rayan are in his car acting hyper and being obnoxious and he says "can you guys like......leave!"

In the episode where he kisses Angela and he says "ya know those guys.......in the mountains who like......make snow.........i'dd really like to do that"

Also very funny was in that episode where he finds a juicy letter Angela wrote about him and he goes to give it back to her saying he never read it, trying to hide the fact he can't read. But it's even funnier when Angela say's "see I had a boyfriend last summer and he....he died, hes dead"

Oh yeah and that time when Jordan is at Angelas house talking to her mom and he keeps asking for milk, I think he drank what 3 whole glasses of milk.....he says something like "got milk".....lol
:lol: [/img]

Post by Guest » May 24th 2003, 9:37 am

When he offered to bring Angela to that old warehouse to see Rickie.( So-Called Angels)

pistolpeg
Liberty High Student

Post by pistolpeg » May 30th 2003, 11:20 am

From The Zit, "Wait, getting back to that Metamorphosis story ... that's made up, right?"
Sometimes someone says something really small, and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.

pistolpeg
Liberty High Student

Post by pistolpeg » Mar 26th 2004, 11:36 am

Just watched Strangers again last night and had to add:

"So, you like crying or somethin?" When Angela finds Jordan under the bleachers.
Sometimes someone says something really small, and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 10th 2004, 12:10 pm

I have so many Jordan moments that really crack me up!! :D

One of my favorites is when he Is over at Angela's house talking to Patty on the last episode.. The phone rings and Jordan says "if thats TINO, Tell him im not here"