Your favourite episode and why!?

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Okays

Post by fnordboy » Jan 9th 2003, 12:33 am

Megs wrote:
Which ones do you hate?
My bet is that it is X-Mas and Halloween... the obvious ones

molkoshake
Tino

Post by molkoshake » Jan 9th 2003, 3:55 pm

Well perhaps you shouldn't asume that I will pick the obvious ones.
Let me say them before you start guesssing which ones....pls?

Erm....the two I hate are So-Called Angels and "Weekend".
Last edited by molkoshake on Jan 11th 2003, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll see you at the bitter end

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jan 9th 2003, 5:49 pm

That would be "Weekend".

I never really liked that one, either. It seemed too "sitcom-y" or something. And I always cringe when Patty gets drunk and takes off her shirt. But I love when she wakes up the next morning and Graham says, "Morning, Sunshine!" To quote candygirl's boyfriend, "That guy's the s**t!" :wink:

I do love the part where Angela is at the door saying good-bye to everyone, and she kisses Sharon and Rickie, and then Brian comes up and just stands there waiting for one. It always makes me laugh.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Bosewave
Tino

Post by Bosewave » Jan 9th 2003, 7:05 pm

Arent I the lucky one because ive only actually seen the first 6 episodes and so far I have to say 'The Zit' is the best. I just love the whole end sequence with Angela at the 'fashion show', the music (Enigma - Return To Innocence) and the voice-over are just all excellent together.

Im veerryyy sslllooowwwlllyyy going through each episode at a time
(Why Jordan Cant Read is next ahhhh) :P

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Jan 9th 2003, 11:24 pm

Megs wrote:I do love the part where Angela is at the door saying good-bye to everyone, and she kisses Sharon and Rickie, and then Brian comes up and just stands there waiting for one. It always makes me laugh.
I'd kiss Brian! :D :wink:
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

BriansAngst
Liberty High Student

Post by BriansAngst » Oct 27th 2004, 4:10 am

WEEKEND!!!

toolostinyou
Jody Barsh

Post by toolostinyou » Nov 4th 2004, 8:02 pm

my fave episodes are:

~guns and gossip: because i like the story line about the angela/jordan rumour and i'd personally love it if someone spread a rumour like that about me and my crush!!! and i love that final confrontation between brian and angela about brian starting the rumour.

~the zit- cause i really get angela on this topic specifically

~so called angels- i dunno why, theres just something so beautiful and captivating about this episode.
"Apparently Delia Fischer smiles at everyone. She probably comes from one of
those small towns where everyone's friendly and smiles at you for no reason.
I hate that type of town."
-- Brian

blueone
Overlooked Sibling

Post by blueone » Nov 17th 2004, 6:21 pm

My favorite episodes are:

- So-Called Angels
Guess I'm one of very few people who love this episode. Just a great episode in my opinion, snow, angels, christmas, what's there not to like :)

- Resolutions
The whole situation with Rickie, New Year, I like it :)

- Self-esteem
WOW, great episode, the ending is something to remember. The part where Rickie signs up, the part with Jordan and Angela.

Least favorite episodes:

- Halloween
Just don't like it.

Favorite episode title:

In dreams begin responsibility

Amika
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Amika » Nov 20th 2004, 10:24 pm

Too difficult to narrow it down.
I agree. It is a tie among:
1. the Pilot (just love it, introduced me to the series)
2. Dancing in the Dark (Angela's first kiss with Jordan, I don't care that it was bad, I just love when she says "what's amazing is when you can feel your life going somewhere. Like it figured out how to get good just that second." )
3. Self Esteem (I just love the song "Late at Night" and the ending is classic. I never get tired of replaying that scene)

mscl_adam
Tino

Post by mscl_adam » Dec 23rd 2004, 2:58 pm

The Pilot It was really good, and I loved the moments in it, especially when Rayanne threw the bottle at that man. Then when she told Angela that it hurts to look at her! And my favorite moment in the pilot is when Angela says "Didn't we, didn't we have a time?" and Angela says "We had a time".
Self-Esteem Well everyone loves Self Esteem!
Halloween Hey, I know this episode is like a little wild and far fetched, like Patty and Graham and the whole costume thing, but I think it's a really good fun moment for the show when they stay in the school, and a little touch of scariness (the whole Nicky Driscoll thing) couldn't do any harm!

lizzybeth
Frozen Embryo

Post by lizzybeth » Jan 6th 2005, 3:21 am

My favorite episode will have to be.......the last episode In Dreams.
Just because Angela found out about Brian, and she seemed to findly be ok about it, It was just a sweet ending. But, of course i totally wish there was more episodes, maybe some day one of the people from the show will some how continue the ending, I so want to see Brian and Angela hook-up in the end. I love this show! :)
Rayanne: "What is the big deal? I mean it's not like anybody even got a flesh wound. A bottle of soda was shot tragically." [she shrugs]
Guns and Gossip