As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » May 14th 2003, 4:59 pm

Nice cuff's Candygirl.

I thought I'd explain what and the world my AV is since i'm sure at least a few have been wondering. It's a fish hook carved out of bone. It's called a "Ko Te Hei Matau a Maui" or The fishhook of Maui. It's a tradition brought from New Zealand to the Hawaiian Islands. It's a good luck charm giving peace, prosperity, good luck and good health. I have a similar one that I got in a recent trip to Hawaii. I really admire the Hawaiian philosophy after that trip, so I picked this symbol as my AV. I also liked it because it was unique and a little thought provoking.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » May 20th 2003, 8:47 pm

Yeah, Candygirl, I have to say, that is one of the cutest erotic pictures I've seen. The pink really works for it. The curl of the fingers...the angle of the wrists...um...maybe I should just go now. :oops:

Where DID you find that? Or did you take that one on your own? :D :shock:
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

meggrrrl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by meggrrrl » May 22nd 2003, 8:20 am

Very cool, Candygirl.

Just thought I'd register mine here too :wink: -- mine is my daughter covering her face and laughing. Chosen because as a mom I show people pics of my kids whenever humanely possible, and because this is how I feel about my posts most of the time - like oh gosh! did I just say that?

Meg

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » May 22nd 2003, 9:06 am

Your little girl is absolutely adorable, Megrrrl. Such a sweetheart!

Tick, tick, tick... what is that sound? :wink: It can't be... no. Not my biological clock? Nah. :lol:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

meggrrrl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by meggrrrl » May 22nd 2003, 11:26 pm

Thanks Megs. My husband was mad at me for using tha tpicture because although Hannah is adorable (there's no denying it!!) that picture doesn't do her justice. I like it though because it is a little strange looking - a little obscured. At first glance you can't tell if it's a kid or an adult... I dunno.

And about your biological clock, you know you better get going! I mean you're a whole SIX DAYS OLDER than me! You've already got one foot in the grave!

Although I love my kids more than life, here's a short list of things to enjoy now while you can:
-no (or comparatively few) stretch marks
-going to the bathroom by yourself
-having guys look at you because you're attractive (doesn't happen a lot when you've got a baby on one hip! LOL)
-not needing to know the meanings of the following words: diaper geenie, mylicon, braxton hicks, rolie polie olie, mastitis.

Feel better? LOL

Other Meg

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » May 23rd 2003, 10:05 am

:lol: I know, I need to be working on having some kids! And your pictures of your children only want to me to try harder! :wink:

Let's see. I have a few stretch marks already, my cats never let me go to the bathroom alone, guys rarely check me out, I know what a diaper geenie is, and my adorable nephew loves rolie polie olie, but those other words are scary! Does that mean I'm ready? :lol:

Other Other Meg
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

meggrrrl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by meggrrrl » May 23rd 2003, 11:22 am

You pass the test! Go grab your husband and get started trying! Oh and those other words aren't as scary as they sound. Braxton hicks don't usually hurt. Hee hee, don't let me scare you.

Wannabe Meg

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

kids

Post by lance » May 24th 2003, 9:33 am

Megs wrote::lol: I know, I need to be working on having some kids! And your pictures of your children only want to me to try harder! :wink:

Let's see. I have a few stretch marks already, my cats never let me go to the bathroom alone, guys rarely check me out, I know what a diaper geenie is, and my adorable nephew loves rolie polie olie, but those other words are scary! Does that mean I'm ready? :lol:

Other Other Meg
LOL!

The fact that you have doubt would make you a great parent.

Best,

Lance Man

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jun 3rd 2003, 4:43 pm

Hey, candygirl... I noticed your new avatar. What is that?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 3rd 2003, 4:48 pm

It's Faith and Buffy dancing at the Bronze - woo hoo!

I should mention that Faith is a much better slutty dancer, but that's probably because Buffy is a stuck up tight ass with no sense of fun.

:wink:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Jun 3rd 2003, 5:49 pm

candygirl wrote:It's Faith and Buffy dancing at the Bronze - woo hoo!

I should mention that Faith is a much better slutty dancer, but that's probably because Buffy is a stuck up tight ass with no sense of fun.

Well I wish I could say its because Faith is an east coast girl and we know how to raise our sluts....but isnt SMG from the east coast too?

There goes my theory...

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Jun 3rd 2003, 6:18 pm

Is it just me, or is Buffy doing the Double-Inverted-Fartknocker-Nad-Twist?

:multi:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 3rd 2003, 6:34 pm

Nostradamus wrote:Is it just me, or is Buffy doing the Double-Inverted-Fartknocker-Nad-Twist?

:multi:
TOTALLY!!

:lol:

(with a hair toss thrown in for slutty measure!)

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 3rd 2003, 6:39 pm

fnordboy wrote:
candygirl wrote:It's Faith and Buffy dancing at the Bronze - woo hoo!

Well I wish I could say its because Faith is an east coast girl and we know how to raise our sluts....but isnt SMG from the east coast too?

There goes my theory...
Yup, SMG is from NYC.

ED is from Baaaahstan (and as she has said before, the Mormon part of her family disapproves of Faith!)

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Jun 3rd 2003, 6:39 pm

They must be dancing to techno, they keep doing the same moves over and over as if the song isn't changing. :)
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts