Jordan Catalano in real life

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
worldsapart
Between Names

Jordan Catalano in real life

Post by worldsapart » Jan 28th 2000, 12:24 pm

There is this guy in my French class (well, my former French class- I actually had to drop the class but that's another story entirely) that is a perfect real-life Jordan Catalano- in looks, at least. The last day I was in the class he was so perfect. He has longish hair (about the length of Jordan's in the last episode), he was wearing a cap (picture Jordan in the "Pressure" episode when Angela goes to his place to see him), and he had on a long-sleeved tshirt-like shirt (with a few buttons at the neck) and over that he had a short-sleeved button up flannel shirt. All of that with jeans. He sat right across from me, so as soon as I realized who he reminded me of, I made sure to remember what he was wearing so I could tell you guys! =)

Tracey

lizzybeth
Frozen Embryo

Post by lizzybeth » Mar 7th 2005, 5:54 am

WOW! that really happend.....like in 2000.... :shock:
Rayanne: "What is the big deal? I mean it's not like anybody even got a flesh wound. A bottle of soda was shot tragically." [she shrugs]
Guns and Gossip

BeverlyHills_RockStar16
Overlooked Sibling

Post by BeverlyHills_RockStar16 » Apr 19th 2006, 5:07 pm

umm...okay than. so your stalking a guy that looks like jordan cataloano in your french class. lmao. thats kinda sweet! i personally love brian, and theres this guy, @ my school rite, he looks like brian so much its like insane, except hes like really shy. lol :wink:
rockiced_dimonds_BeverlyHills style
shopping is amazing

Tish
Three Rivers Resident

Re: Jordan Catalano in real life

Post by Tish » Jul 26th 2009, 1:14 am

wow that;s freaky--freeeeeeeeekay! :shock:
"i am a punk rocker, and i fight for justice!"

4alifetime
Liberty High Student

Post by 4alifetime » Jul 27th 2009, 1:03 pm

Did you ever talk to him?!
There's so many different ways to be connected to people.
There are the people you feel this unspoken connection to,
even though there's not even a word for it.
There's the people who you've known forever, who know you in
this way that other people can't, because they've seen you
change...

they've let you change.

shanna-irl
Tino

Post by shanna-irl » Aug 15th 2009, 7:31 am

There was a "Jordan" at my school too, wayyyyy back in '95 or '96. He was called Joe, and I was obsessed with him. He was in my art class - not because he was into art, but because it got him out of Chemistry class. He had short brown hair with a longish bit at the front that he was constantly brushing out of his eyes. His school jumper was twenty times baggier than anyone else's. He smoked. He LEANED. I never really talked to him, I remember one day there was only one desk left empty and he sat beside me, I almost passed out. He talked to loads of the "popular" girls, but never to me. I used to just sit there, watching him.

Which is probably a bit weird, now I'm older and (somewhat) wiser....

God, I'd completely forgotten him until I read this post!!! Wonder what ever happened to him?!