jared

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
alicia
Nicky Driscoll

jared

Post by alicia » Jun 4th 2005, 1:46 am

I havent been on here for ages, but hey everyone Here is the only place knew people would appreciate this.... I MET JARED LAST NIGHT!!! wooo. tr la still buzzing lol.

crimson-glow
Jody Barsh

Post by crimson-glow » Jun 4th 2005, 2:14 am

how did you meet him? :shock: i'd love to meet him!
- " It just seems like, you agree to have a certain personality or something. For no reason. Just to make things easier for everyone. But when you think about it, I mean, how do you know it's even you?" - Angela Chase

alicia
Nicky Driscoll

Post by alicia » Jun 4th 2005, 1:38 pm

ok, well i am from the UK but i mved over to live in toronto for a while about 5 wks ago. me and 3 friends saw that he was playing here with his band 30 secnds to mars, so we were like ok we have to go. we nearly didnt get tickets to get in. we were ust really lucky and hung around outside for ages. so we got in and were right at the front and he was stage diving on us and stuff.
then we waited outside and he was taking pics with us and having a chat and stuff. he was so very nice and really wanted to try and meet everyone who wanted to meet him. i cant say enough about what a genuinely nice person he was. i was actually surprised cos i have heard bad reports in the past.
then we went to eat at this late night place and him and shannon came in there aswell and we got more pictures. they are al on my friends camera, but i will upload them to show u all soon as i can. the picture is my pride and joy haha

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Jun 4th 2005, 10:06 pm

That's way cool. We look forward to seeing the pics!
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

msclrules
Liberty High Student

Re: jared

Post by msclrules » Jun 30th 2005, 4:45 pm

alicia wrote:I havent been on here for ages, but hey everyone Here is the only place knew people would appreciate this.... I MET JARED LAST NIGHT!!! wooo. tr la still buzzing lol.
that is like soo cool...its too bad he doesnt look as hot as he did on his days as jordan on mscl!
~msclrules~