Your First Post Ever at MSCL

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
pgh kenny
Angelica

Your First Post Ever at MSCL

Post by pgh kenny » May 13th 2005, 2:20 pm

I'm interested in what people were thinking about when they decided to join mscl.com.
Last edited by pgh kenny on Feb 21st 2021, 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » May 13th 2005, 7:17 pm

here is my first post that is still on the board. I believe some of the oldest posts were deleted a few years ago.

I agree that we need to at least try to get both the last tape set and the show back into sindication. just give us an address and we can all bombard them with letters!!

wow, what an original post. ha ha I think it's dated sept. 1, 1999.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » May 14th 2005, 4:30 am

emmie wrote: I believe some of the oldest posts were deleted a few years ago.
As far as I remember, we did not loose any postings from the "early days". I managed even to convert all messages from the old board (bonus points if you remember that time :-)) when we switched to this software in 2002. MSCL.com was launched August 25th 1998, but the forum wasn't added until May 25th 1999.

My first post can be seen here (July 99).
Welcome to the FanFictionForum (FFF) !
Finally, the FanFictionSite has got it's own forum. Here's the place to discuss your favorite stories and poems or just complain about the lack of updates on the site.
Heehh, "the lack of updates" ... well nothing has changed in the past six years :-)

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » May 14th 2005, 11:31 pm

Sascha (sab) wrote:As far as I remember, we did not loose any postings from the "early days". I managed even to convert all messages from the old board (bonus points if you remember that time :-)) when we switched to this software in 2002. MSCL.com was launched August 25th 1998, but the forum wasn't added until May 25th 1999.
I could be wrong, I just thought I remembered mike glenn deleting some older posts many years ago. it seems weird that my first post wasn't until september. I might be remembering wrong, though.