Multiple Email Accounts

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
pgh kenny
Angelica

Multiple Email Accounts

Post by pgh kenny » Mar 30th 2005, 4:33 pm

If you are like me, you are cursed with multiple email accounts picked up over the years and used for multiple purposes.

I recently found a simple free program that I have since fallen in love with. It is called emprompter and it lets you send and receive email from a simple and small tray application. It won't show fancy email formating (like html or pictures) but it works great if you are trying to keep up with 4 email addresses.

I use it to check my hotmail, gmail, yahoo and comcast email accounts all at once. If you need something like this, it is at http://www.eprompter.com

I almost love this little program as much as my windows media center edition computer that records tv shows.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Multiple Email Accounts

Post by lance » Mar 31st 2005, 12:59 pm

pgh kenny wrote:If you are like me, you are cursed with multiple email accounts picked up over the years and used for multiple purposes.

I recently found a simple free program that I have since fallen in love with. It is called emprompter and it lets you send and receive email from a simple and small tray application. It won't show fancy email formating (like html or pictures) but it works great if you are trying to keep up with 4 email addresses.

I use it to check my hotmail, gmail, yahoo and comcast email accounts all at once. If you need something like this, it is at http://www.eprompter.com

I almost love this little program as much as my windows media center edition computer that records tv shows.
Thanks, I will have to check it out.

-LanceMan