Halo Deuce

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Halo Deuce

Post by andrewgd » Nov 13th 2004, 7:44 pm

Anyone been playing it? I've almost beaten it. Of course, I'm a little jaded, but I think it's pretty good, and the LIVE play is a blast. Nothing like spending the night on the town, and then yelling drunken insults to people you've never met. And doing pretty well in the game too, dispite the inebriation.

Though I do have some alterior motives in asking, I want to hear what people who've played it think first.
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 13th 2004, 8:20 pm

I don't really play any video games, but I have a few friends that keep talking about it. I just tease them that they're geeks, which they happily take as a compliment! :wink: :lol: Of course, I'm a dork, so... :D
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Nov 13th 2004, 9:03 pm

I wish. My PC is getting rather old and fragile, and I doubt it could handle HALO 1. I have been getting into MW4: Mercs online, albeit only in the older PR1 servers.
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain