MySpace

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Mar 30th 2006, 5:37 pm

I wouldn't worry about how popular you perceived yourself to be back then. First of all, people go to their reunion to see everyone, not because of who organizes it. I bet if you just talked to the school and arranged for them to put down the deposit somewhere, they would be happy to let you pick a place and organize it or at least get you in touch with the right people. You could probably invite a good chunk of people using facebook. If you want a casual bar type reunion, there isn't a ton of work to do. As long as you aren't trying to plan a sit down dinner in a ballroom with nametags and prizes and crap like that, it should be pretty minimal work that you can do without physically being there. I'm sure that someone will either take the reins or have this project handed to them eventually though, so if you aren't up for taking this on, you'll still hear about where and when to meet!

Hee, I know what you mean about running into all your classmates in a specific place though. It can be a blessing or a curse depending on who you run into!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Mar 30th 2006, 10:48 pm

I paid for a membership on Classmates.com. I've gotten in touch with a handful of people over the years. I met one of my best friends in high school. For once, I felt pretty cool 'cause I've aged so much better. He's going bald and has put on more weight than I have. Yay me! OK, I'm not all shallow. It was good to talk to him. The memories came back. Anyway, my high school is letting professionals run the 20th year reunion, which is...this year. Classmates.com sent me an invitation. I haven't seen any of my high school friends on myspace. I'm planning on going to the reunion. I skipped the 10th year one.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/