Merry Christmas!!!

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Merry Christmas!!!

Post by andrewgd » Dec 25th 2003, 2:48 am

Ho ho ho!!! Hope everyone has a good holiday and gets all the little goodies (or big goodies, or whatever they wanted)!!!

I haven't felt 'the Christmas spirit' yet this year, but maybe unwrapping the gifts will get me there.

HO HO HO!!!
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Dec 27th 2003, 1:17 pm

Merry Christmas!!!!
(OK, bit late, but you know how technology in the starbug world goes..)

I've been away from a PC for 8 days now, and while it felt good, it also meant I couldn't be on this site to wish you all festive cheer.
Well, hope you all had a lovely holiday season and are looking forward to the resolutions thread that is bound to be started in the New Year.

:beamup:

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Dec 27th 2003, 3:41 pm

Merry Christmas! How many watched "So-Called Angels"? I didn't. (In fact I am really just testing the AVATAR image thing.) But I really do hope you all have a wonderful New Year.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Dec 30th 2003, 12:05 am

Yes I watched S-CA (and that is a cool av, Jody :) ) and I finally got to see the Invader Zim Christmas special!
  • Bow down, bow down,
    before the power of Santa!

Or be crushed, be crushed,
    by his jolly boots of doom!
:twisted:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Dec 30th 2003, 9:20 am

I watched "So-Called Angels" on Christmas Eve. I'm not much of a softie, but I welled up with tears. This episode really captures how precarious families really are. I'm planning on watching "Resolutions" tonight or tomorrow. I'll be with Angela, Rayanne, Rickie, and Danielle, trying to come up with some resolutions. I'll probably borrow from Patty and Graham -- I really do need to exercise more. I don't want to become so non-introspective that I become shallow.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Dec 30th 2003, 10:17 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post by lance » Dec 25th 2007, 12:51 am

Merry Christmas to all,

Been a while since I have been here. More posts to follow. Till then I hope that you and your families have a safe and happy Christmas.

-LanceMan

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post by emmie » Dec 30th 2007, 7:39 pm

Merry christmas to you Lance, and to everyone. and a fun new year's celebration!! :bday: