Ready for some football

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 14th 2006, 4:22 am

Man, the Raiders got absolutely KILLED by the Chargers. Before the game started, Mr. CG was singing that awful Chargers song as a joke. By the end of the game, there was a certain irony about the awful 70s-esque song that they stupidly decided to revive a few years back. It makes me cringe every time I hear it.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Sep 14th 2006, 1:32 pm

Yeah, the Packers had a rough start against the Bears also. It was the first game in Brett Favre's 16-year career that wasn't a scoring game - ending a 233 game streak of always scoring.

Well, it's a young team, and even if they are talented, I think experience trumps talent in most situations. Every team goes through a regeneration period, and right now it's the Packers' turn.

I'd probably be more passionate about it if I was able to watch the games. No cable/bunny ears = not very many games to choose from! Not to mention the whole Monday night on ESPN now.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Oct 2nd 2006, 9:55 pm

:shock:

D'oh!

Saints, Seahawks and Bengals lose this weekend. Cowboys win (despite? inspite of?) TO. Eagles and Greenbay have a pretty good game going right now.

Also wow,

Baltimore gutted it out over San Diego. Tough win.

-LanceMan

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Oct 29th 2006, 6:36 pm

Hey Go PACK! Two wins in a row! :)
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Jan 14th 2007, 9:44 pm

:shock:

Wow, the playoffs have been quite cool.

Tough loses for the Eagles, Seahawks and Chargers.

Way to go Saints!

Will Indy finally, finally beat the Patriots in the Post Season?

Stay tuned,

-LanceMan