Pets

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Sep 10th 2004, 10:27 pm

sarahr_81 wrote:i have a cat asia and a dog named brooklyn, our dog is a golden retriever.
Very Cool.

My brother and his family have a new puppy a labrador/boxer mix who was raised among cats. She displays many cat-like traits. She attempts to nudge people with her chin, just like a cat. She will bat at strings with her paws and she will pounce just like a cat.

-LanceMan

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 11th 2004, 3:50 pm

lance wrote: My brother and his family have a new puppy a labrador/boxer mix who was raised among cats. She displays many cat-like traits. She attempts to nudge people with her chin, just like a cat. She will bat at strings with her paws and she will pounce just like a cat.

-LanceMan
I've heard of cats acting like dogs, but never the other way around. too funny!

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Sep 13th 2004, 12:08 am

emmie wrote:
lance wrote: My brother and his family have a new puppy a labrador/boxer mix who was raised among cats. She displays many cat-like traits. She attempts to nudge people with her chin, just like a cat. She will bat at strings with her paws and she will pounce just like a cat.

-LanceMan
I've heard of cats acting like dogs, but never the other way around. too funny!
The latest on Katie the dog who acts like a cat.

She now assumes the "Sphinx" cat position. This is the position with all the paws tucked in underneath. Her cat tendencies tend to drive my brother nuts, but they just crack me up.

-LanceMan

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Oct 2nd 2004, 11:04 pm

We found an abandoned kitten at a parking lot today, so we're taking him in until we can find a home for him (or until our big cat gets used to him :wink: ).
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Oct 3rd 2004, 12:24 am

Nostradamus wrote:We found an abandoned kitten at a parking lot today, so we're taking him in until we can find a home for him (or until our big cat gets used to him :wink: ).
aw, that's how I got my latest cat. he is still interested in my garbage though. guess I can't take the rummager out of him.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Oct 3rd 2004, 1:58 pm

Nostradamus wrote:We found an abandoned kitten at a parking lot today, so we're taking him in until we can find a home for him (or until our big cat gets used to him :wink: ).
Good for you. Awww, must get an apartment soon so I can have cavorting fluffballs in my life again.

-LanceMan