Contact info for Director

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Contact info for Director

Post by andrewgd » Oct 5th 2003, 2:56 am

I've been getting a handful of emails from kids who have seen the movie Holes and really really really want to be in Andrew Davis' next movie (the director). They're confusing me with him, and I feel really bad having to tell them I'm not him.

I'm assuming that you'd have to contact him through his agent. But I can't seem to figure out how to find his agent. Actually, IMDB.com has a section for his contact info, but you need to have a Pro account, and I'm not about to do that.

I figure some of you might know how I could find this info. Thanks!
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 5th 2003, 5:45 am

I don't have an imdb pro account either, but it says you can sign up for a free two week trial here.

On a related noet, after the first season of American Idol, my friend got a ton of email for one of the skankier contestants because his email address was similar to her stage name.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?