Why are the forums so slow these days?

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Jun 19th 2003, 5:20 pm

GaryEA wrote:LOL! We should all work together a slowly watch the place disintegrate. It would make a great reality series...

:shock:

Ooh, that light bulb just went off in my head again!

<goes to write the first season>

Gary
LOL!

Best,

Lance Man

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Jun 26th 2003, 10:09 am

It's been really slow the last two days, 15 messages yesterday morning, and only 7 today. Did everyone take a vacation? Did I miss the memo? What a shame it would be if we've all been working at work.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Jun 26th 2003, 10:24 am

Nothingman wrote:It's been really slow the last two days, 15 messages yesterday morning, and only 7 today. Did everyone take a vacation? Did I miss the memo? What a shame it would be if we've all been working at work.
Yeah I know, I checked the forum quite a few times yesterday and barely any action. I was figuring it was due to the beautiful weather (atleast on the east coast), but most of us work anyway so <shrug>.

<teacher>
I am very disappointed in all of you. Your posting scores have dropped considerably in the past few days. Don't make me bring your parents in.
</teacher>

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Jun 26th 2003, 10:43 am

I kept checking the site, and it kept saying (0) new posts. I was thinking the site must be broken, turns out it was just the people.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Jun 26th 2003, 10:49 am

I don't know about you guys, but I'm working really hard. At work. :wink:

I think people are on holiday, or sunning themselves or something. I will be, next week! (though watch out for my Wimbledon No. 1 court special appearance on TV...)

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jun 26th 2003, 10:53 am

Yeah, where is everyone? No one has anything to say?

Where has Lance been?
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Jun 28th 2003, 9:25 pm

I have been trying, honest! This computer is not working. :x I have not been able to dial in to the net all week. Who knows where everybody is. It has been really nice here too so maybe everybody is at the beach with friends or something like that. I have been spending my free time watching my new set of 'season 1 of "Strangers With Candy" on DVD', thanks to the funny and talented Fnordboy and his undying commitment to updating this forum! 8) HOLY S**T! I just remembered....has it really been 2 years I have been a member here in the forum?
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Jun 29th 2003, 3:43 pm

at what point are the forums considered dead? I always forget that a lot of the people here post from work...making weekends especially slooooowwww.....

Doesn't help that I've got much else better to do than to check all my online sites to see if they've updated...
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."