Username backstories

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Nov 29th 2004, 10:28 am

"wicked"
I like the double-entendre...I'm wicked...hee hee hee

Wicked_dollz is my art site. I paint a lot of doll related stuff ( extremely long story) but my paintings tend to also have an edge sooo...
I just shorten it to wicked whenever I can

also wicked is kinda like "evil lite" not really evil just mischivious
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 30th 2004, 4:14 pm

I've been thinking about changing my username lately. Kristin is, obviously, my name. Not too creative, but maybe it's because I have to be insanely hugely creative all the time! So... I don't know. But that's what I've been thinking. If I do that I'll let everyone know.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Nov 30th 2004, 7:04 pm

same here - mine is just my name: s for my last name and chris for christy. not too creative....

crimson-glow
Jody Barsh

Post by crimson-glow » Apr 28th 2005, 1:47 am

lol i thought i was being creative when i picked it because it was related to the show in some manner. but then like 10 other usernames have it in some other form. :-P ah well. :wink:
- " It just seems like, you agree to have a certain personality or something. For no reason. Just to make things easier for everyone. But when you think about it, I mean, how do you know it's even you?" - Angela Chase

BeverlyHills_RockStar16
Overlooked Sibling

Post by BeverlyHills_RockStar16 » Apr 24th 2006, 3:38 pm

okay well my name is pretty self explaintiory... east beverly hill is where i'm from... rockstar is just a nickname because i L.O.V.E to play electric guitar and piano, sing and listen to music...so ya, and i'm 16, well i was when i made this account, but now i'm 17. okay so thats it. love peace ..bye;)
rockiced_dimonds_BeverlyHills style
shopping is amazing

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 22nd 2007, 4:47 pm

Candygirl, what prompted the name change? Looks like you've joined the mscl.com team!
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

4alifetime
Liberty High Student

Re: Username backstories

Post by 4alifetime » Oct 3rd 2007, 3:00 pm

Let's see...

Lifetime is the name of a song of my favorite singer. So, 4 A Lifetime I thought was appropriate for how I feel about MSCL. I'll be a fan for a lifetime! So I guess there are 2 meanings in my name.
There's so many different ways to be connected to people.
There are the people you feel this unspoken connection to,
even though there's not even a word for it.
There's the people who you've known forever, who know you in
this way that other people can't, because they've seen you
change...

they've let you change.

dudn3000
Tino

Post by dudn3000 » Oct 4th 2007, 12:53 am

Mine is just a nickname of me! And if you ask "Jesus, how did she get from Julia to Dudn?", I'll explain it to you. But that wasn't me, that were my friends and it developed over a cuople of years and in different schools:

Julia - Juli - Judy - Judn - Dudn

I think that was it. Really funny thing! :wink:

Stick
Liberty High Student

Post by Stick » Jan 27th 2009, 8:58 pm

(As for me necro-posting, considering the activity of the forum, I figured this was alright. If it's putting you guys off then please tell me.)

In 7th grade my favorite movie was The Warriors. My friends and I liked to draw stick figures a lot at the time. One very boring day during study hall I decided to draw out the entire Warriors movie in stick people. Years back I was stuck for a name and came up with StickWarrior in honor of my 7th grade weirdness. Whenever someone replied to me they usually would refer to me as Stick. Even though I've always hated StickWarrior as my IMDb username I feared some wouldn't recognize me after the name change. So, here, I decided to just go with Stick. Plus, just say it: Stick. I like the way it sounds.

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Feb 4th 2009, 12:36 pm

don't feel bad about posting a lot. sometimes the board needs a little activity! :)

redordead
Tino

Post by redordead » Mar 26th 2009, 4:27 pm

This is all so obsurdly interesting. I had no idea about 'allowed' boys names in Germany in the 1970's, the psychology of lance man and the lower case and as a new person to this forum i had no idea so many men watched mscl. I mean i can see why, i just hadn't come accross any. Although the time it was shown in the uk (6pm, monday on a non mainstream channel) i've only met 2 other people that watched - luckily one's my best friend.

My username started off with red (of course, how original!) but then developed because redordead are a uk design team who i love. :shock: