SO not bikini ready and bummed

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

SO not bikini ready and bummed

Post by crimsonglowgurl » May 10th 2003, 11:25 pm

help! ive been working out 5 days a week doing an hr of cardio and weights 3x a week, but im still eating crap! (brownies, baked doritos etc) How am i ever gonna be bikini ready for july????????? :(

sine
Three Rivers Resident

Re: SO not bikini ready and bummed

Post by sine » May 11th 2003, 12:16 am

crimsonglowgurl wrote:help! ive been working out 5 days a week doing an hr of cardio and weights 3x a week, but im still eating crap! (brownies, baked doritos etc) How am i ever gonna be bikini ready for july????????? :(
Calm down, there's really nothing to worry about, trust me. I happen to know a thing that might help you.

Now, imagine some moody music playing in the background.. hmm, perhaps "Return to Innocence", if possible?

OK, let's go on. I'm going to tell you something one girl told me once, something kinda beautiful:

"Sometimes it seems like we're all living in, like, some kind of prison. And the crime is how much we hate ourselves. [...] [A]dmit the truth [once in a while]. That when you really look closely, people are so strange and so complicated that they're actually...beautiful. Possibly even me."

Feeling better already?

ps. seriously, people, we need a emoticon where a smiley hugs another, you know, in a comforting sort of way.
G: it's a problem, when everybody is spitting in the same spittoon (I mean cuspidor). are you following my drift?
D: barely, but let's pretend that I am

-- New Planet, Milwaukee Youth Center Choir

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » May 11th 2003, 2:33 pm

Hey sine, nice quote :)
yeah, im feelin a bit better...I think i should watch that episode tonight actually for further inspiration and comfort
*hugs*
Thanks for the reality check..