Monopoly Token Friendship Test

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Monopoly Token Friendship Test

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 13th 2003, 12:21 pm

This is what my favorite Monopoly token tells you about me:

Racecar -- A model of Rich Uncle Pennybags' favorite roadster.

Racecar token choosers are great fun! They're always looking for new and exciting things to do, and they bring this excitement to their friendships. Never expect a dull moment when spending time with a racecar lover. They don't sit still for very long, and will drag their friends along with them!

Take the test here:

http://www.icqgreetings.com/monofriend.htm
Last edited by TomSpeed on Feb 13th 2003, 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 13th 2003, 12:25 pm

I picked the dog:
Dog chosers are generous friends. They are sympathetic and loyal, and make great friends. Those who favor the dog token would give the shirt off their back, with no questions asked. Dependable and indulgent, expect to find a dog chooser helping friends move, giving relationship advice and loaning money.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 13th 2003, 12:38 pm

Megs wrote:I picked the dog:
Dog chosers are generous friends. They are sympathetic and loyal, and make great friends. Those who favor the dog token would give the shirt off their back, with no questions asked. Dependable and indulgent, expect to find a dog chooser helping friends move, giving relationship advice and loaning money.
Cool. Now I know who to ask to help me next time I need to move. It's always a hassle finding somebody.

Thanks, Megs!
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 13th 2003, 2:04 pm

TomSpeed wrote:
Megs wrote:I picked the dog:
Cool. Now I know who to ask to help me next time I need to move. It's always a hassle finding somebody.

Thanks, Megs!
:lol: Funny you should say that. We are the designated movers for all our friends, suckers that we are. :wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Feb 13th 2003, 5:53 pm

Frightening how well this fits me! :D

Battleship - A metal reproduction of Rich Uncle Pennybags' favorite rubber bathtub toy

Battleship players are strong-minded and opinionated. They will say what's on their mind, sometimes without worrying about consequence. They can be a friend's strongest supporter - but if they disagree with you, be prepared to hear all about it! When a Battleship chooser gives advice, they expect you to take it!
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 13th 2003, 5:58 pm

Yep. It's an eerie test alright. That's what makes it so cool.

The monopoly tokens speak the truth.

Cue Twilight Zone intro music........
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 13th 2003, 6:05 pm

I just noticed that this test is missing the Horse and Rider and the Sack of Money tokens. If I find a similar test that uses those tokens, I'll post it.

I used to play with the Horse and Rider. I wonder what using that token means?
TomSpeed

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

The Straight Dope on Monopoly Tokens

Post by TomSpeed » Feb 13th 2003, 6:19 pm

More on Monopoly Tokens can be found here:

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mmonopoly.html

It's been a slow day.

Enjoy!
TomSpeed

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Oct 7th 2004, 9:31 am

I like to go through these old threads once in a while...
Tophat

Rich Uncle Pennybags never leaves home without a top hat.

People who favor the tophat tend to be inconsiderate friends. They have a love of being in the spotlight, even if it means pushing their friends into the shadows. Tophat chooser typically keep company with people that they feel are inferior to themselves.
Ah, this explains why I spend so much time online with all you losers.

:-P
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Feb 10th 2005, 3:41 pm

An old thread but a fun little test. I always play with the thimble.
Those who chose the thimble are nurturing and tender friends. They are well grounded people that care very much about the well-being of others. Thimble chosers are good listeners, and can always be counted on to lend a shoulder
That is very much like me!