Yes...I finally found my way back for a visit!

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
worldsapart
Between Names

Yes...I finally found my way back for a visit!

Post by worldsapart » Dec 25th 2000, 9:47 am

Hi everyone that I haven't chatted with in FOREVER!! Merry Christmas, by the way. Anyway, my internet access in France really sucks, so I've just now gotten the chance to catch up on the board. I'm at an internet cafe in London where my friend and I are spending part of the holidays. It's the first time I've had more than half an hour on a computer since September. I know! It's a tragedy!

Anyway, I'm really curious about what all's going on around here. I read all the posts up until now, but I have to admit I was a bit lost. So many new people! Not that that's a bad thing... =)

What's going on with the second part of the soundtrack? I'm really anxious to hear it, so I just thought I'd ask. Also...that petition to get all the eps put out on DVD...is that still going on?

OK, that's all I wanted to say right now, but hopefully I'll get to come back here a few more times at least before I'm back to my old crappy computers at school. Later!

Tracey

PS- if anyone feels the need to email me, I'm using worldsapart_76@yahoo.com while I'm in Europe.
PPS- to comment to Mike Glenn on an earlier post of his- I like Buffy a lot too. =)

I mock you with my monkey pants

oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Re: Yes...I finally found my way back for a visit!

Post by oldguy » Jan 22nd 2001, 1:59 am

Tracey --- You should have the second CD already --- I sent it to your Tennessee address. --- Old Guy