Jokes

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » Oct 23rd 2002, 9:40 am

I love The Onion. Those are some funny m-f'ers.

My dream is to be a "journalist" for The Onion! That would be a fun job.

8)
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Oct 23rd 2002, 11:45 am

I meant to say with a loud authoritative voice: I will not be your puppet. What came out of mouth was: I will not be your pumpkin.
Talk about your freudian slip's I meant to say pass the potato's and it came out, you ruined my life you f*%kin bitch.

Quote from a movie I can't remember right now...
I always thought that 63% of Americans looked kinda shifty...
And remember that 6 outta 3 americans cannot count! :D
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 25th 2002, 10:32 am

About six months ago I made a web page that had information about my 10-year high school class reunion.
Last edited by pgh kenny on Dec 10th 2005, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Oct 28th 2002, 12:37 pm

Keystone state, pgh, and Meadville... Kenny you can't live that far from me in the little town of Butler, where myself and the mscl.com server live...

8)

As a side not please remember that I (As in me personally... infact I try to stay out of this as much as possible) do not support or condon the actions of AU so no plotting to bomb my house (or accuse me of stock minipulation). Don't shoot the messanger, especially since this messanger might shoot back! (Thats a joke for the politically sensative out there!)

Note: Yup thats me shooting on Sunday Oct 26th at the East Huntington USPSA Match.

Disclaimer: I am not a stock broker/advicer/guesser/expert and as such nothing and I mean NOTHING I say should ever be used as investment advice. If you invest money in something because of anything I say your just plain dumb, but that again is my opinion and no stock should be but in my opinions either. And since I have now discussed stocks, opinions and putting and stock in opinions, I'm going to quit talking as I have confused myself. :D
Last edited by mglenn on Oct 28th 2002, 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 28th 2002, 4:15 pm

I live about 2 miles west of downtown.
Last edited by pgh kenny on Feb 5th 2021, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Oct 28th 2002, 5:34 pm

Ah yes the Moonlight Mushroom mine.

Disclaimer: I am not a stock broker/advicer/guesser/expert and as such nothing and I mean NOTHING I say should ever be used as investment advice. If you invest money in something because of anything I say your just plain dumb, but that again is my opinion and no stock should be but in my opinions either. And since I have now discussed stocks, opinions and putting and stock in opinions, I'm going to quit talking as I have confused myself.