has anyone called?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

has anyone called?

Post by StrawberryGirl » Sep 18th 2002, 2:02 pm

I know there are lots of you who have been in contact with AU fairly frequently- has anyone called them in the last few days to see what the current projection on shipping is? I'm assuming, if it had actually shipped yesterday, we would have heard something. Maybe I'm wrong. Does anyone have the inside track?

MartinPierre
Yearbook Team

Post by MartinPierre » Sep 18th 2002, 4:15 pm

I did call them a few minutes ago...

They still don't have the DVDs from BMG, but their boxes are all prepared and waiting for the DVD to come in.

They will start sending the first DVD a few minutes after they arrive and will work relentlessly to ship them.

They estimate 4 to 5 days to ship all of them unless problems arise.

They have no idea in which order they will be processed : they cannot garantee they will be in order of order date.

They could use a faster method, such as shipping all complete boxes first and then all the 4-19 boxes after,
or all the US orders firsts and then the Canadian, and then UK and then,etc...

These are all just theories of mine thought for the shipping order.

Heck , if they have 8 persons doing the shipping, they might split the list in 8.

Their shipping departement knows the best way, but are too busy clearing the other orders to have more time for MSCL when it arrives ( they still sell other stuff... ).

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 18th 2002, 5:09 pm

MartinPierre wrote:I did call them a few minutes ago...
They have no idea in which order they will be processed : they cannot garantee they will be in order of order date.
Well that sucks! If they do alphabetical order (ack!), I know I will get mine LAST as always despite the fact that I pre-ordered in February.

I am going off to pout now.

:wink: