Taking a break.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Taking a break.

Post by Jason R » Sep 17th 2002, 9:14 pm

I stopped posting in a huff, I think I owe an explanation before I take some days to chill out.

I am mentally and physically exhausted. This has been a very difficult ordeal. Every time we are near the "light at the end of the tunnel," the light moves another 100 yards or so. It plays tricks on your mind. I feel that everybody is giving me slightly different information, so I want to hold off a couple of days, get the facts, and make them available here.

This thing is going to ship any day now. I just need to keep a low profile for a few days, so I can be more useful here. I need to recharge my batteries and focus on some non-DVD things.

Best
Jason Rosenfeld

Debs
Liberty High Student

Post by Debs » Sep 18th 2002, 7:02 am

Hey "Guest" Jason's done a hell of a lot for all of us who are genuinely interested in getting this DVD made. People like you are just here to rub salt into the wounds and create a bad atmosphere. My So-Called Life deserves far better than that don't you think? This board used to be a nice place to be and it will be again once you and yours stop posting your nasty comments, trying to get a rise out of those who actually want to be here. So if there's a ship to be jumped, do it yourself ok?

Jason - if you're doing as you say and taking a few days off then that means you won't be reading this. I sincerely hope not anyway. You more than deserve your life back. Feel the sun on your face. Live long and prosper.

Deb xx :wink:
Mom. Streamers?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Sep 18th 2002, 8:18 am

To clarify, I cannot speak on the behalf of AU when I don't know everything that is going on.

I am calling on them to say something here about when you will get the DVDs. It is not fair that they have not posted here in weeks.

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Sep 18th 2002, 9:00 am

Any administrators out there?

Is there any way you can block this plonker who's insulting Jason constantly from posting? I know this is a public forum and all, but it's really upsetting to have to read one person's illogical rants of hatred.

Thanks

:)

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 18th 2002, 9:08 am

Thanks for the explanation, Jason. Take a break, and just enjoy life with your wife and forget about this whole fiasco for a few days. You need to go back to Mexico for another vacation! :)
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Pedro!!

Post by Pedro!! » Sep 18th 2002, 9:29 am

I think its about time Jason R took a break from this project.
He gets hundreds of emails a day, he has to try and squeeze information out of AU and temper the rumours on here about shipping charges and release times. He must be stressed out with this alone, but on top of that he's just got marrried!!

Kick back and relax Jason. The sets will be shipped out at some point in the next few days, so dont worry about finding out a release date too much (if at all). Let AU do it.

:shock: (Jason before his well earned break)

:D (Jason R when the sets have arrived on our doorsteps and he never has to read an email about double-charges and release dates again!!)

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » Sep 18th 2002, 9:31 am

Okay gang, I'm starting up a collection for the "send Jason and his lovely bride to Hawaii so they can bask in the sun and have umbrella drinks" fund.

Give whatever you can. :wink: :D This man deserves a break from this madness.

We'll hang in tight for news from AU, Jason. Just make sure to come back and enjoy the glory after the DVDs start shipping.
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » Sep 18th 2002, 9:33 am

Hey that post just bumped me up to Marshall Wannabe!! I got a promotion...heh heh....

8)
SCF, who wants to be Marshall.
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Sep 18th 2002, 9:52 am

starbug wrote: Is there any way you can block this plonker who's insulting Jason constantly from posting? I know this is a public forum and all, but it's really upsetting to have to read one person's illogical rants of hatred.
The problem is that this could also affect other innocent posters who happen to use the same Internet Service Provider. But I'm looking into it.

Until then, just ignore him/her.

ClarenceWorley
Let's Bolt Regular

Breakin' It

Post by ClarenceWorley » Sep 18th 2002, 9:55 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:I am mentally and physically exhausted. This has been a very difficult ordeal.
*There there, there there.*

At the very least, I think every single one of us owes Jason a drink.
"I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: Breakin' It

Post by Jason R » Sep 18th 2002, 10:08 am

The poster uses AOL, which sometimes actually coincides with my IP on some occasions, also about 4-6 other posters here. So if he were banned, so would a number of posters here.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Sep 18th 2002, 10:18 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:The poster uses AOL, which sometimes actually coincides with my IP on some occasions, also about 4-6 other posters here. So if he were banned, so would a number of posters here.
Actually, this one used a british dialup ISP.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Sep 18th 2002, 10:20 am

I tell you what, this is turning into some "break" I'm taking.... :?

StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by StrawberryGirl » Sep 18th 2002, 10:27 am

Have a fantastic break Jason! You deserve it. See you soon!

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Sep 18th 2002, 10:40 am

yeah, I thought he was British. His use of the charmingly intellectual insult 'twat' gave it away...

Oh well, I wouldn't want anyone else to be banned...

I'll just ignore him and hope he finds civility soon.

http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com