Why such nastiness?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
mwb
Tino

Why such nastiness?

Post by mwb » Sep 17th 2002, 11:15 am

In the past few weeks, I have been extremely disappointed to witness such nastiness and meanness from some of the people posting here. I keep checking back here to see if there are any updates on the status of the DVDs. Each time I have had to wade through countless messages that consist of little more than juvenile name-calling and character attacks.

We must remember that we are all on the same side here - devoted fans of MSCL eagerly awaiting the DVDs...

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: Why such nastiness?

Post by Jason R » Sep 17th 2002, 11:22 am

You are absolutely right. In fact, I am out of here. You should have your discs shortly, so I think it is time for me to go.

Peace,
Jason
mwb wrote:In the past few weeks, I have been extremely disappointed to witness such nastiness and meanness from some of the people posting here. I keep checking back here to see if there are any updates on the status of the DVDs. Each time I have had to wade through countless messages that consist of little more than juvenile name-calling and character attacks.

We must remember that we are all on the same side here - devoted fans of MSCL eagerly awaiting the DVDs...

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » Sep 17th 2002, 1:10 pm

Jason, don't leave us!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

To those who upset Jason.... :evil: :evil: :evil:
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 17th 2002, 1:46 pm

We love you Jason!! I know that there are a lot of people out there who are reading, lurking, not posting who appreciate all the hard work that you have put into this project. If it wasn't for you, we would not have the DVDs being pressed and shipped. Thank you for everything you have done for the fans.

IJJTBB

:wink:

Thorsten

Please don't go away

Post by Thorsten » Sep 17th 2002, 1:50 pm

Don't go Jason. You enrich this forum. Your coolness and your patience are legendary. I really like to read your posts. Your messages are so often spiced with the right amount of irony. And you helped me two times getting through the AU jungle. I don't know if you can remember every single person who emailed you, but you made us feel being save on the way to this undiscovered country of e-business.

Thousand times THANK YOU!

Thorsten

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 17th 2002, 2:09 pm

Jason,

I really hope that you meant that you are leaving for the day, and not forever. :cry: I appreciate all you have done for us, and I know that I am not the only one.

Without you, this project wouldn't be the same. Hell, you are this project. Please reconsider. Don't let those idiots win.

I echo socalledfan: To all those who angered Jason: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by StrawberryGirl » Sep 17th 2002, 2:13 pm

Jason, you're the best. There have been a lot of threads devoted to this, but I don't think it can be said enough- THANK YOU. Thank you thank you thank you. Thank you. I hope this whole ordeal hasn't put such a horrible taste in your mouth for MSCL that you would really leave us...but that said, I wouldn't have put up with a millionth of what you've put up with. You're a saint in my book.

:)

DrLemonBurn
Three Rivers Resident

Post by DrLemonBurn » Sep 17th 2002, 2:22 pm

Please, please, please don't leave us here all alone! :( It has to be annoying as hell listening to all this junk, but even if you just check back every once in a while to check for amazing lies being propagated and total panic, it would make me much more comfortable if you'd stay in some form. Feel free from the obligation to comment on all the little things, and just occasionally give us any big news you might have... hey, what's another week or two, anyway? :wink:

And aside from all that, I like you! :D

And if you do leave ( :cry: ), a hearty thanks for everything you've given, and I hope you don't have any permanent injuries from all this.
so says Sparx.

Marcusantho

Post by Marcusantho » Sep 17th 2002, 2:48 pm

That guy was right - this place has way too many bitches and vicious queens. I cant beleive the amount of people on here kicking off on others - just for the sake of a power trip.

To all those who enjoy being cruel to others on this forum....BURN IN HELL!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Jason Don't go yet

Post by lance » Sep 17th 2002, 3:10 pm

Jason,

I realize that after months of dealing with upset customers and nutballs like mattel hand held, etc, the last thing you would want to do is stick around here any longer than you have to.

I would kindly ask you to stick around until a week after the DVDs ship out. You have put up with a lot of crud, why not stick around for a bit and bask in the praise of MSCL finally, finally coming out on DVD. You, Gord and many others have made this project a reality and for that I thank you.

Being in grad school for my Masters in Library Science I don't have time to surf the net at home, just at work. From all I have seen you have the done the best that anyone could hope to do given all the craziness that has revolved around this project.

Bravo. :D

Lance Man

somamoon
Three Rivers Resident

Post by somamoon » Sep 17th 2002, 7:19 pm

You can add my voice to the "praise Jason group"

But now I'm even more frustrated - Jason is the SOLE person that attempts to help us or keep us updated on this mess. If he leaves this forum, not only will we lose the only worker pushing for us, but god knows WHEN we'll get the DVD's - no one from AU is going to bother updating us on even ESTIMATED shipping dates.

Without Jason we're going to be a bunch of lemmings without a roadmap. This truly sucks.

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Re: Why such nastiness?

Post by dTheater » Sep 18th 2002, 11:16 pm

mwb wrote:In the past few weeks, I have been extremely disappointed to witness such nastiness and meanness from some of the people posting here. I keep checking back here to see if there are any updates on the status of the DVDs. Each time I have had to wade through countless messages that consist of little more than juvenile name-calling and character attacks. We must remember that we are all on the same side here - devoted fans of MSCL eagerly awaiting the DVDs...
It's mostly just one person using various guest names. Everyone else is fine.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)