change of address

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
ellenu

change of address

Post by ellenu » Sep 16th 2002, 7:15 pm

Hello Jason & anyone who can help --

I'm moving next week and am afraid the DVD will be sent after I move. I've looked around and can't locate the earlier e-mails I got with contact info.

Who should I call or e-mail with a new mailing address, phone #, etc?

Thank you!

Help Me Jebus!

Post by Guest » Sep 16th 2002, 10:53 pm

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Sep 17th 2002, 2:38 pm

Not to dis Jason or his website, but when I changed my address I called AU right away and they changed it in their system. That will probably be your best bet. Wade is VERY nice and he will fix it for you.

I had problems with AU in the past, but they fixed everything completely and tell me I'm good to go, so we'll keep our fingers crossed. I beleive the numer is 1 800 Comics.. wait that's only 6 numbers. I know it's posted on this site several times. I'm just way too tired at this moment to find it. I guess that's what happens when you work graveyard. :oops:

I'm sure some other helpful MSCL fan will help me in the arena and get the right number!

Good luck!

Post by Guest » Sep 17th 2002, 8:29 pm

I would call if I were you. It's not Jasons fault that the customer service page isn't getting checked or the problems getting worked on. AU never seems to answer emails.

I called to check on my set a few weeks back and I was glad I did because I didn't have to wait around for an answer or wait around wondering when I was even going to get an answer.

The phone number is on this board somewhere I think maybe even one of the "sticky" messages. If you can't find it then look at AU's site.

DrLemonBurn
Three Rivers Resident

Post by DrLemonBurn » Sep 17th 2002, 9:02 pm

I also think calling would be your best bet, but AU did reply to my e-mail today, so they actually do take them seriously. Still, I'd call; that way you get more of a 2-way conversation, and it's immediate.
And you can remind them over and over again not to cancel your order. :)
so says Sparx.

ellenu

thanks

Post by ellenu » Sep 18th 2002, 3:12 pm

Thank you all for your quick and helpful responses. I'm going to call and hope they can track me down since I don't have my order # anymore...