bonus disc?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

bonus disc?

Post by StrawberryGirl » Sep 16th 2002, 11:12 am

...no, don't worry Jason- I'm not here to gripe about not getting the bonus disc with the other discs. :wink: I'm just wondering...what's going to actually be on the disc? This has been asked before, but I don't think there has been an answer yet. Is it still all top secret? Or are they still not sure what they will be able to squeeze on it? Regardless, any tidbits of information would be greatly appreciated.

Then again, maybe it would be easier to wait till October (and beyond?) for the bonus stuff if I didn't know anything about it. :)

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: bonus disc?

Post by Jason R » Sep 16th 2002, 11:15 am

70 minutes of interviews with winnie, marshall and ed.
AU also appears to have successfully negotiated for the footage from the Museum of TV and Radio. I think there is about an hour of footage from a discussion of the show (cast) in 1995.

And you know what? If that's not the case, then AU shouldn't have told me, because they know I'm just going to post everything here.

StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by StrawberryGirl » Sep 16th 2002, 11:41 am

Thanks a ton Jason- that is fabulous news about the 1995 footage- YAY! Now I just need my patience to kick in. :)

Debs
Liberty High Student

Post by Debs » Sep 16th 2002, 12:43 pm

Yeah - this is great news! I'm so glad the cast are on there talking about the show. And thanx to AU (if this is true) for managing to get this for us.

:D xx
Mom. Streamers?

siandam
Jody Barsh

Post by siandam » Sep 16th 2002, 2:35 pm

Not to start any new issues when we haven't even seen the show discs, but what is the approximate date we should be receiving the bonus stuff?

danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

Post by danguyf » Sep 16th 2002, 2:59 pm

Having actually seen -- I mean -- drooled over the footage from the Museum of Television and Radio, I can say that this footage is a thing of true beauty that every fan will get a kick out of.

It's the whole cast, before it was certain that the show would be cancelled. It's such a time.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

AWESOME!!!

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 16th 2002, 3:18 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:70 minutes of interviews with winnie, marshall and ed.
AU also appears to have successfully negotiated for the footage from the Museum of TV and Radio. I think there is about an hour of footage from a discussion of the show (cast) in 1995.
Wow, that will definitely be worth waiting for. Yay!!

(Once I get the DVDs I can watch them over and over until the bonus disc arrives!)

:D

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » Sep 16th 2002, 3:29 pm

:D

Woohoo!!! I can't wait for the interviews and behind the scenes tidbits, especially a chance to hear from the cast before some of them were too cool to talk about MSCL!!! :roll:

:P
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Sep 16th 2002, 6:00 pm

Jason sounded doubtful and I don't want to get my hopes about AU "appearing" to have secured the rights to this since I can never trust them, but if this is true, it definitely offsets the disappointement of not getting the cast interviews, and at over 2 hours, this would be one of the more bountiful bonus discs I've ever seen. Definitely worth the wait 'til October.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

speff

too cool?

Post by speff » Sep 16th 2002, 9:15 pm

whoever got to be too cool to talk about MSCL??

Post by Guest » Sep 17th 2002, 2:49 am

I find it odd that this AU place even got in to this mess.

I mean I have never even HEARD of anotheruniverse.com before this. I was surprised it wasn't Amazon.com or CDNow.com.

But, If AU was hoping to get exposure to non-comic book types....congrats. You did.

And it ain't pretty.

Guest# 189

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Sep 17th 2002, 9:05 am

Anonymous wrote:I find it odd that this AU place even got in to this mess.

I mean I have never even HEARD of anotheruniverse.com before this. I was surprised it wasn't Amazon.com or CDNow.com.
perhaps AU was the only company Jason contacted that was interested in this DVD set?

they screwed up the whole prepay-thing with all this double charges and their communication is sort of lacking, but at least they are trying to fix the errors and make this DVD set a good one, including the bonus disc

let's talk again as soon as we all have our DVD sets ;)