These last few days are painfully slow!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Pedro!!

These last few days are painfully slow!

Post by Pedro!! » Sep 12th 2002, 12:26 pm

Hey, is it me or is this final week lasting forever??
Im sure its not (unless AU have somehow managed to fiddle the
laws of time) but it just seems so painfully slow! This time next week we should literally have the sets in our posession.........yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :shock: :? (these are how I feel about the last few days of the wait....lol)

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Sep 12th 2002, 12:29 pm

We had to slow time, relatively speaking, to have enough time to finish the sets. Now we can get 2 days of work into a single day

David Lambert

Post by David Lambert » Sep 12th 2002, 12:44 pm

This time next week we should literally have the sets in our posession.........yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are we sure of that? Jason, are the sets arriving in our hot little hands on the 17th, or is that the day they leave from AU?

I'm thinking the latter. I expect to not have them until at least the 20th at very best, and probably more like the 30th.

What are your thoughts, oh Fat Rodant Extrordinaire? ;)

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Anakin » Sep 12th 2002, 1:10 pm

Are we sure of that? Jason, are the sets arriving in our hot little hands on the 17th, or is that the day they leave from AU?

I'm thinking the latter. I expect to not have them until at least the 20th at very best, and probably more like the 30th.

I'm still thinking when can I receive the DVD set as I'm not living in US. According to the AU webpage, it requires 3 - 5 extra days to ship.....
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

Jessica Popsicles

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Sep 12th 2002, 1:30 pm

I'm pretty sure that the sets will begin shipping on the 17th. Most new releases come out on Tuesdays so even though this is a bit of a different case and AU can really probably start shipping when they have them/can. I think they will probably start shipping on the 17th and if they are being sent Priority Mail that most people in the US would hopefully receive them on Friday(20th) or Saturday(21st) (maybe even earlier depending on where you are).

I'm actually glad these are being sent Priority Mail so that Saturdays are days where they can be in transit or be delivered.

Anyway, I hope this is what is happening!

I really doubt that we are actually getting them on the 17th, they would have already had to been shipped and unless it's like a one day shipping(it isn't) it's too hard to say when you can actually receive something.

Yes, this week sure is going by slow, though. I'll be happy when I know that my set has shipped and then even happier when I have it in my hands. Hopefully it shows up on a day that I don't have to work!

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Post by Pedro » Sep 12th 2002, 5:38 pm

Jason,

Just had to say how hilarious that picture is of you in the 'Angela' pose ...
really, really, really made me laugh. So much so that I snorted...but maybe that's too much information!

That has seriously cheered me up - cheers Jason

Peter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 12th 2002, 6:24 pm

Me too! Good to see that Jason has managed to retain his sense of humor throughout this entire process!

:D

Debs
Liberty High Student

Post by Debs » Sep 12th 2002, 6:55 pm

:mrgreen:

Yeah Jason, how did you do it??
Mom. Streamers?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Sep 12th 2002, 8:20 pm

Crack and booze. :shock:

duranphan

Post by duranphan » Sep 13th 2002, 1:08 am

Well I haven't kept MY sense of humor. I lost it on 8-15, the date I was charged my SECOND $79.95.

I have yet to hear from ANYONE.

Jason, are they actually working off of those forms? I work afternoon, and evening, and can't CALL them and wait on hold at 3pm EST like that Gord guy likes to suggest.

I shouldn't HAVE to waste my time and call them when my 5 emails and 2 form submissions should take care of it as promised.

I don't want to contest the charges, but will if the 17th rolls along and I have no refund.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Sep 13th 2002, 8:34 am

They are working off of that list. If you email me (jasonr@mscl.com) with your order number I can check on what they have done.
duranphan wrote:Well I haven't kept MY sense of humor. I lost it on 8-15, the date I was charged my SECOND $79.95.

I have yet to hear from ANYONE.

Jason, are they actually working off of those forms? I work afternoon, and evening, and can't CALL them and wait on hold at 3pm EST like that Gord guy likes to suggest.

I shouldn't HAVE to waste my time and call them when my 5 emails and 2 form submissions should take care of it as promised.

I don't want to contest the charges, but will if the 17th rolls along and I have no refund.

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by GordLacey » Sep 13th 2002, 11:20 am

duranphan wrote:Jason, are they actually working off of those forms? I work afternoon, and evening, and can't CALL them and wait on hold at 3pm EST like that Gord guy likes to suggest.
No, I said to call at 3pm PST, not EST. If you call around that time you shouldn't be on hold.

Here's how it works...
Everyone calls AU when they first open so the phone lines are flooded. The calls slow down as the day goes on. Calling them between 3pm and 4:30 pm PST should get you in touch with Wade fairly easily.

Gord

Post by Guest » Sep 13th 2002, 11:40 am

Whichever PST EST CST and the lost but not forgotten MST.

I knew what I was thinking, just didn't get it on the post.

I'm emailing Jason as he sugested.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Rub it in time

Post by Jason R » Sep 13th 2002, 5:35 pm

Have I mentioned that I already watched the dvds? Neener neener!

Oh yeah, I have.

8)

Pedro!

Post by Pedro! » Sep 14th 2002, 9:51 pm

Not even remotely funny Jason!

8)