Here's What AU Told Me...

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Hollis27

Here's What AU Told Me...

Post by Hollis27 » Sep 5th 2002, 3:16 pm

Hey All,
I emailed AU and asked a couple questions, here's what I got back. (They responded within an hour and a half!)

Dear Ms. Mackay,
The bonus material and the DVDs themselves will ship separately.
We are hoping to start shipping the DVDs on September 17. As for the bonus material, we will ship that out as soon as we can following the release of the DVDs, which we believe will be happening in October. However, the good news is that you will only be charged once for shipping, meaning your one charge will cover the shipping on both. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us via email with any other questions.
Thank you and have a nice day!
-Thomas, Customer Service at Another Universe.com

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Re: Here's What AU Told Me...

Post by mephisto » Sep 5th 2002, 4:19 pm

Hollis27 wrote:Hey All,
I emailed AU and asked a couple questions, here's what I got back. (They responded within an hour and a half!)
are they sick? :lol:

Hollis27

Post by Hollis27 » Sep 5th 2002, 4:25 pm

LOL, I know, it shocked the hell out of me. :shock:

Hollis27

Post by Hollis27 » Sep 5th 2002, 4:27 pm

LOL, I know, it shocked the hell out of me. :shock:

StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by StrawberryGirl » Sep 5th 2002, 4:55 pm

:( *goes off to pout about not getting the bonus disc*

Oh well, I guess I can keep myself busy until October by watching all the episodes over and over. Still though, kind of dissapointing. I know why the lunchboxes are delayed, but does anyone know why the bonus disc is delayed? Maybe this has been covered somewhere else in the forums, but really, who can keep up? :roll:

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 5th 2002, 5:16 pm

Finally, an answer. Thanks, Hollis.

I am really looking forward to the bonus disc, but once I have all the episodes on DVD, you will never get this smile off my face. I haven't seen the show since it last aired on MTV (1997?). I was not smart enough back then to tape one of the marathons. :cry:

~ T minus 8 days until they ship
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."