They cancelled my order!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Ryan
Frozen Embryo

They cancelled my order!

Post by Ryan » Sep 4th 2002, 11:02 am

They sent me an email saying that I had cancelled my order. I filled out a customer service form saying Idid not cancel my order and I wanted to make sure I would get what Iwas charged for. I haven't gotten a response yet. What is going to happen? Will I get my DVDs? It's been 3 weeks since I sent in my request.

tuatara
Nicky Driscoll

Post by tuatara » Sep 4th 2002, 5:46 pm

this happened to me as well. all emails I sent went unanswered, so I called AU's customer service. I was told that my order had been reinstated and that the extra charge they put on my card would be credited back...that part hasn't happened yet, but the fellow I spoke with seemed quite certain that my order was secure. I'll probably call them again on Friday if I still haven't received credit, but I can't stress this to you enough - CALL THEM! my order was listed in their computers as cancelled, and I doubt that problem would have ever been solved if I hadn't called them directly. good luck...

kimincali
Tino

Post by kimincali » Sep 5th 2002, 12:29 am

my order was also canceled. i think i'll wait it out, and buy it when i know there is a product, but if i randomly get charged over $100, i'm going to be seriously pissed.

kimincali
Tino

Post by kimincali » Sep 5th 2002, 12:30 am

my order was also canceled. i think i'll wait it out, and buy it when i know there is a product, but if i randomly get charged over $100, i'm going to be seriously pissed.