Official Release Date Announced: Sept. 17 2002

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
kassandra

bonus disc?

Post by kassandra » Aug 26th 2002, 2:32 am

having missed the pre-order, i'm wondering whether or not my complete set will also contain the much anticipated bonus disc, or is this something i'll have to order separately? thanks!

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Re: bonus disc?

Post by mephisto » Aug 26th 2002, 3:08 am

kassandra wrote:having missed the pre-order, i'm wondering whether or not my complete set will also contain the much anticipated bonus disc, or is this something i'll have to order separately? thanks!
yes, it will contain the bonus disc (but the package will not be the lunchbox, that's the only difference)

kassandra

Post by kassandra » Aug 27th 2002, 11:35 am

mephisto wrote: yes, it will contain the bonus disc (but the package will not be the lunchbox, that's the only difference)
this is very good to know, thanks! can't wait for the dvd's to arrive. what is it, i wonder, about these programs - including thirthysomething and once & again - that seems to resonate with so many. they seem to share something in common with another fave of mine coming out on dvd, felicity, in that the series seem to feel very much like one has been in therapy for the better part of an hour. just a thought.

mgreeson
Liberty High Student

Agreed

Post by mgreeson » Aug 28th 2002, 10:04 am

I agree, after watching MSCL or Felicity I feel like I have just resolved quite a few of my many issues. And like I am not alone in the world. All hail MSCL DVDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-This whole day has just been one big long thing that makes no sense.\"

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by GordLacey » Aug 28th 2002, 11:51 am

kassandra wrote:what is it, i wonder, about these programs - including thirthysomething and once & again - that seems to resonate with so many.
Once & Again is being released on Nov 5th along with Felicity.

Gord

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by GordLacey » Aug 28th 2002, 11:53 am

kassandra wrote:
mephisto wrote: yes, it will contain the bonus disc (but the package will not be the lunchbox, that's the only difference)
this is very good to know, thanks! can't wait for the dvd's to arrive. what is it, i wonder, about these programs - including thirthysomething and once & again - that seems to resonate with so many. they seem to share something in common with another fave of mine coming out on dvd, felicity, in that the series seem to feel very much like one has been in therapy for the better part of an hour. just a thought.