JUST A DATE!!!!!!!!!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
sara

JUST A DATE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by sara » Jul 26th 2002, 4:04 pm

hello hello kids,

I am feeling oh-so frustrated with this waiting game. There's really no speculations on my part that this DVD will happen or that AU and Jason are very legit....i just want the g**damn dvd, y'know! It's been months and months and I know all the b.s. that Jason has had to put up with (btw, congrats on your wedding-to-be!!!) but i still just want A DATE so I can calm the pitter-patter of my heart and know how long i have to exercise patience. :shock:

sara

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: JUST A DATE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jason R » Jul 26th 2002, 4:10 pm

Authoring is done at BMG by August 16th. This is what they are telling me. Then once everything is squared away between BMG and AU, the manufacturing and shipment would take 2-3 weeks.
sara wrote:hello hello kids,

I am feeling oh-so frustrated with this waiting game. There's really no speculations on my part that this DVD will happen or that AU and Jason are very legit....i just want the g**damn dvd, y'know! It's been months and months and I know all the b.s. that Jason has had to put up with (btw, congrats on your wedding-to-be!!!) but i still just want A DATE so I can calm the pitter-patter of my heart and know how long i have to exercise patience. :shock:

sara

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 26th 2002, 6:01 pm

When I sawa the thread title, I thought Sara was going to say that she just wants ONE date with Jason to fulfill her deepest fantasy.

:D

Krakolano
Overlooked Sibling

well, three months off schedule isn't too bad, is it...?

Post by Krakolano » Jul 28th 2002, 1:47 pm

ah, so we get our lunchboxes just in time for school then....how thoughtful.

i hate BMG.

-Krak

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Jul 28th 2002, 10:32 pm

The delays were actually on Buena Vista's end. BMG has done everything it promised.

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Jul 29th 2002, 1:57 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:The delays were actually on Buena Vista's end. BMG has done everything it promised.
just wondering: why is a Bertelsmann company releasing a Disney show anyway?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Jul 29th 2002, 8:52 am

Because they paid a lot of money to Disney in the early 90's.
mephisto wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:The delays were actually on Buena Vista's end. BMG has done everything it promised.
just wondering: why is a Bertelsmann company releasing a Disney show anyway?

Pedro!!

Post by Pedro!! » Jul 31st 2002, 4:25 am

Ok, so going on from what Jason said in his most recent post, i'm guessing that we will get the set in early September. Not August.
If the set is only authorised by the 16th with a prototype, it will have to be checked and then given the go ahead to AU. As we all know what they are like, it will take 2-3 weeks for it to be finally sorted and shipped.

Like I said, early September.

:roll:

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Jul 31st 2002, 7:58 am

And if I see problems with the prototype I will make no bones about shipping it the second week in September. Just because it took longer to clear music does not mean everything else gets thrown together. Thanks for understanding.

If it is a piece of crap, it does no good to rush it. If it is a quality production job, you'll forgive the delays when you pop it into your DVD player.
Pedro!! wrote:Ok, so going on from what Jason said in his most recent post, i'm guessing that we will get the set in early September. Not August.
If the set is only authorised by the 16th with a prototype, it will have to be checked and then given the go ahead to AU. As we all know what they are like, it will take 2-3 weeks for it to be finally sorted and shipped.

Like I said, early September.

:roll:

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jul 31st 2002, 9:51 am

Wait a minute here - Jason is getting married? Crap. Missed my chance.

:wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Krakolano
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Krakolano » Jul 31st 2002, 7:42 pm

my apologies to BMG...

i hate Buena Vista.

Pedro!

Post by Pedro! » Aug 1st 2002, 3:54 am

For the first time...ever, in the history of this dvd project I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnell!

In a mere two weeks good old Jason Rosenfeld will be the lucky person to
see the prototype of the worlds best DVD set, and all being well we could all have it arriving at our houses a couple more weeks after that.
We are already in August, so even if it doesnt get shipped until the second week in Sep, its not all that long.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather wait as long as
need be and get a perfect set, than receive a rush job in two weeks.
We've waited this long, we can wait a bit longer.

P.S - I thought that this quote from the show was, like, SO apt........

Rayanne - "Haven't you ever waited for something!?"

Rickie - "Yeah, for my life to start"

:D

angelgirl
Nicky Driscoll

Post by angelgirl » Aug 1st 2002, 5:38 pm

i just wanted to get it before i go back to school, 'cause it's gonna come to my home, and i'm gonna miss it by days, which is so frustrating. my parents are gonna have to resend it to me at school.

:roll: oh well as long as i get it. i am definitly glad that they waited and didn't decide to cut anything, 'cause then it just wouldn't be my so called life, it would be like, some poser, or something. (can you tell i'm gettting anxious?)

well, keep up the good work and let's all hope it comes out end of august!